PENDORA Vaporizer Reviews?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by stoner617777, May 10, 2015.

1. #1 stoner617777, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    Anyone own this pen? Does it actually work, can't find any reviews on it ! 

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. #2 lwien, May 10, 2015
    You've posted this exact same post 3 different times 3 in different forums all within 2 minutes apart and these are the ONLY posts that you've ever posted up here.    

My shilldar alarms are ringing' off the hook, but hey, I'll bite.   Lets see if you come to it's defense.

This is just another piece of crap from a Chinese clone manufacturer.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. #3 IgnorantFool, May 10, 2015

We'll see...I only left the thread in the vape section as I think it fits best there, and I removed the unnecessary link to a shop...

If people want to add their reviews of the product, here is the place to do it...[​IMG]

Thanks for the quick response IF, but I don't think there's gonna be any action or reviews here at all, unless of course, the OP comes back to defend this vape, but being that he/she's never used it and knows nothing about it, I don't see how they would respond.   

If I was a bettin' man, I'd bet that the OP will not show their face here again, but hey, I could be wrong.    Sure as hell wouldn't be the first time........hehe.

5. just made this acc to ask for any reviews on the vape & didn't know which topic to add it in, plus i wanted a quick response. both your comments are useless so whats the point of commenting. 

6. #6 lwien, May 10, 2015

Than why did you comment?  

Secondly, I don't think my comment that it was just another cheap piece of crap made by a Chinese clone manufacturer was useless at all.     As a matter of fact, considering all of the toxic materials that could be used to manufacturer a vape like this, I think my comment, especially if you take your health seriously, is VERY useful.

7. Maybe you should tell us why your so interested in this vape since you know nothing about it and have never used it.

What piqued your interest?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Hello Grasscity - my first post, thanks for having me!

in response to your pendora question. I have one and have used for the past 3 months. Bought at a head shop in Vancouver for 40 bucks.

Overview- smallest vap pen I've seen around (lots of oem versions of this one) and likely one of the cheaper made pen options. I don't expect this device to last more than a year due to the coil design and light build of the inner cup. One commenter made a mention of the toxic material – I completely agree and would not recommend sucking directly on the pen head but rather use a protective cover, piece or rubber or even tape to wrap around it.  

To my knowledge and tests, this pen will only vap concentrates. A guy at the store said he had tried oil in one but you would not have a very practical or proper temp solution to burn oil. Dried herb will not work and you'll likely damage your pen.

Compared to burning concentrates with a proper water vap/ nail & heat gun – this taste does not compare and the same quantity used in the pen vs the water vap will produce very different results. Not bad but not what you want in regular vaping. I find this pen a great tool for popping out of the office during the afternoon for a quick hit or while going about my day, while I don't have access to a regular rig. At the end of the day or a weekend at home, I would never take this pen out. It just doesn't compare to a proper system.

Charging is super quick with the usb plug. Don't use a computer charger as it's a trickle charge that will take several hours. A powered usb seems to charge it within an hour or less. I've gone a week without charging – again just occasional afternoon use, not my regular hitter.

If this is your first vap AND if you have easy access to concentrates – you can't go wrong for the price. If taste and temperature adjustment are key to you. This product will not make you very happy.

9. I live in Canada and I have personally just do you the addition of the distal it manually myself because you can get it pure through my medicinal shop that way. So that’s why I am interested in seeing if this fucking car sheets works. So I am happy that that dude asked if it works. Because I’m about to spend my money on it. So it was a good question to ask.. I don’t understand why are you giving him so much shit for it

10. #10 sebjosh4.20, Feb 25, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    sorry. ** i’m in canada, i do the distillate change manually into cats but i only use already filled carts when their empty. it’s hard to fucking find out here and fucking shits stupid expensive.** there. thanks for asking the question! it wasn’t dumb yo!!

11. The facts about vaping are what the distillate might be cut with. If it’s cut with oil’s that aren’t straight THC distillate, then it’s just shit and that’s where the problem is coming to play. But if you have a decent ceramic cart guy for ur Vape pen. You’re not gonna fucking die. just my opinion. and science.

12. ce sa. merci.

Attached Files:

13. The OP was a spammer that never came back after their sales links were removed from their posts. We don't appreciate spammers mucking up our forum.

I find it interesting that you chose to bump a thread from 2015. @Iwien happens to be very knowledgable on vapes, etc...

• Like Like x 1