1st Attempt at Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Keirie420, May 10, 2015.

1. Sweet - I've been watching Youtube and whatnot - but you now how I learn better.  And it's a BIG time for you - any news?

2. All 3 ladies were topped yesterday - looks like they healed well (pinched) - no evidence of any dudes - any advice?

Attached Files:

3. They are looking great! Keep doing what you're doing! :)

:smoke:

4. Thanks - seems like all 3 recovered well from pinching for topping.  1st time - nothing like learning trial by error!

5. Sweet - you know I learn much better by example.  Still no need for nutes,  right

noyellowing

6. They're looking awesome :) it'll be cool for ya watching what they do now that they're topped. Two heads!

Yeah, only do nutes when they start asking for it by yellowing. The Fox farm ocean forest soil has nutrients in it that's keeping them happy and green for now :)

7. Will do - will also sent you pics for pre-approval

8. Entering week 5 - still looking good - no signs of needing any nutes or anything else

Attached Files:

9. They're lookin good, nice fan leaves :) 

10. Thanks - I've tried the pinching - starting to smell a little.  Hopefully next week we can get the rest of the bulbs and a box.  I'm wondering if the microbox i already have might work.  Please let me know what you think.  thanks!

11. Lookin' great over here! Very healthy and pretty plant :)

I love the DIY CFL light fixture, I made a CFL Hood when I got started growing and it served mt very well. Good job with the topping, and an even better job with being patient... I just read through your Journal and you demonstrated what every new grower needs to do... keep your hands off the babies!!!! They just wanna do their own thing :)

I am subbed and will be here for the rest of the ride! Keep up the awesome work.

12. Thanks- will be getting new lights and flowering box - my "Master grower" (he hastes that) will help me out.  Good, trustworthy guy

13. It's wonderful having an experienced grower to help guide you in the beginning. That's one of the greatest thing about having a community that you can share your grow with! I made several close friends with the members of my old forum who helped me out when I first started.

14. He's a helluva guy - I helped him build his cab so he helped me with my closet.  Free beans too - what a nice guy!

15. Looking great! Definitely nice having help takes alot of the trial and error outta it.
    Are you gonna be doing any lst

16. yeah-started
    LST
    Gonna

17. Had to quickly disassemble my grow closet for the Swamp Cooler Man.  Ladies moved fine and light fixture moved to another room.  I can always say it's for out my outdoor garden.  Have a good one!

Attached Files:

18. Going on 6 week veggin' out - time to flip, ladies??  I will get paid on Tuesdsay or Wednedsay - all new bulbs, right?

Hoping whenever you have time - that baby and her mama come first right now.  I onlu killed 1 stalk with the LST - so I want your advice for the next step - but only when you have time;   Right now they  are dandny.

Attached Files:

19. Is 6 weeks in to veg sufficient?

Attached Files:

20. Six weeks from seed to now?

Just remember if they are Indica Dominant they will stretch about double their size, if Sativa it will be upwards of triple.

They look awesome :)