1st Attempt at Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Keirie420, May 10, 2015.

1. Just a newbie starting my first grow of EmDog OG - indoor grow.  

Attached Files:

2. #2 theratdude64, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    Awesome! I'm helpin Kierie BTW so I can fill in on the grow details...

It's 8x 23w (100w equivalent) 5000k Daylight spectrum bulbs.  
    18/6 Veg Light Schedule
    A fan will be added

Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil
    Floranova Grow and Bloom 2 part Nutrient
    pH Down to correct evaporated tap to ideal pH from 6.0-6.8 roughly. 
    Three 3 Gallon Smart Pots
    3 Emdog by Kiefsweat Fem seeds
    20150509_111959.jpg

Strain Details
    http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Em-Dog/Humboldt_Seed_Organisation/
    http://www.kiefsweat.com/category/emdog-og/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odKgzYfFHX4

And once the plants in here are ready to flower, this light fixture and room will switch to flower, and we'll be building a smaller cabinet to put veg in so that we can get her setup with a cloner and a perpetual cycle.  

She got the pH pen and other supplies a while ago, I helped calibrate and crash course on pH management today.  Helped bypass the almost year it took me to get that stuff down...

20150509_110212.jpg

I know we're going to be in for a good show in here! Don't forget Kierie, always post up any questions in here too, the community is great to help around here, I love the blades around here [​IMG]

3. Dayumn - What he said!  It seems like so much when you write it out.

Looking forward to this entire learning process and MORE than appreciate all the help.

THANKS again, RD~~

4. Subbed up! Let's see the dank girlie! ;)

5. Thanks Stumpie - will do!

6. Glad to help always :) We all look forward to seeing your bean tails on transplant day... Then your seedlings :)

7. Looks like they each popped the tinyiest of tap roots - will let them grow a bit before transplantation - here's hoping all 3 make it!

8. I'll sub up for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Awesome :) those are good fresh beans so they're strong!

10. Aw, thanks RD - I will post pics once they have been planted.  PEACE!!

11. Ok - I probably should have waited - but I planted each bean this morning.  They all had a decent little tap root.  So there it is.  [​IMG] 

12. Wooooo-hooooo - day 2 and the smart pots are nice and damp, lights are working well.  So far, so good!      [​IMG] 

Attached Files:

13. Day 3 (although I might be off a day - 4 - who the hell knows??) - smart pots still damn, nothing poking out yet.  Lights working great - as does the timer.  Trying to remain chill - and hope I didn't put them in too deep.  Holding breath until they pop.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]  One LOVE

14. Hello fellow blades!

I'm pretty stoked to see where this goes. I just picked up 3 fem Emdog beans myself. I'm rooting for ya!

15. Thanks Sickboy (and everyone else).  Checking the ladies (day 4 in the soil and there are 2 that have popped their tiny heads out - the 3rd shouldn't be long after.  Our nutes are enroute - will start using them about 2-3 weeks into the grow as they are in Fox Farm and Smart Pots.  Planning on getting emergency blankets to cover the walls.  Exhaust is no problem, nor is draining.  They each have their own long tray as well.  Any other suggestions?  It's just so damn CUTE!!!

Attached Files:

16. Fears somewhat assuaged - all 3 ladies have popped!    [​IMG]  Received my nutes too - let 'em roll 

17. Just a tip once your beans pop and show first true set you can add general hydroponics rapid start root enhance to your water at 1\\4 ml per Lt and this will kick start your root system like a champ you can use it ever third water all the way until 4 weeks before harvest this will greatly increase yield added in with your current feeding regimen

18. hells yes :smoking:  Damn good feeling eh?  They're very cute, you get attached to them, seeing as how you raised them from birth lol.  I was sad the first few I chopped down... till I smoked em!