Beginer Grow Room Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DoomGuy, May 10, 2015.

1. #1 DoomGuy, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    I am a beginner grower, I am still in the process of acquiring all necessary equipment. I would like to know if the set-up I have planned will support 2 dwarf plants. Its dimensions are as follows:1'W x 3.5'L x 3.8'T.
    I intend to cover everything in mylar, then install three grow lights (picture below) one directly above the plant and one either side of the plant. My 2 plants will have alternate light cycles (E.G. One will be under the light while the other is in a dark area.) When necessary I will place a dehumidifier to the left side and a small fan to the right. The dark room will be on the shelf directly above it with the exact same dimensions. I will insulate this room and possibly place a fan or two in here. What kind of pot would you suggest I plant my seeds in? What kind of soil or mixture should I use? What is the best way to water my plants? What kind of cycle should I put them on light, water, and nutrient wise? What is a good affordable dehumidifier? What sort of nutrients should I add and when?Any suggestions be them constructive or otherwise are welcome. Below I have attached images of my planned area and some materials. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files: