Journeys First Grow [Go Big or Go Home]

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Journey_Grow, May 9, 2015.

1. #1 Journey_Grow, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    Well maybe not too big. This is my first grow ever. I don't even have the cabinet or the seeds or the nutrients. I'm making this thread because I am going to document everything I do with this grow by video and eventually turn it into a condensed but detailed "documentary" but until that final harvest we have this thread. All tips and suggestions will be taken into account so here it is. This thread is going to be split into sections (Basics, week 1, week 2, etc. I will also have a questions section in the second post so please if you have the patience to assist me I would never argue against your help. We all start somewhere) Let the journey begin.

Basics
    • DWC 
    • CFLS
    • (Still need a nute solution any suggestions would help)
    • Amsterdam Seed Bank (I am looking for a strain thats good to start off a morning still looking and if you recommend a better seed bank go ahead and shout it to the world)
    • Growing Indoors in a cool basement.
    • Somewhat limited budget. Lets just say I don't pay the bills but I pay for my own ish.
    • I really really want to grow a high yielding sativa dominant plant. I know I am a beginner but I consider my self advanced enough to pick up on skills. Anyone know of a strain that produced a "euphoric high" with a yield that isn't more than 30 dollars. (I only need a couple seeds)
    I wish I could express my excitement for my first grow. I literally just want to tell all my friends but how can I expect someone to keep a secret if I cant? Lets just hope this goes well over the summer. 

Questions
    • If I want to make 2-3 plants and I am using those plastice totes, will I need to transfer the plants to seperate totes at some point or can I make 2-3 in the same tote throughout the entire process?