Organic + Nirvana Flowertabs + LED+ auto

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by nwtrading2012, May 9, 2015.

1. AK48 AUTO

Attached Files:

2. AK48 auto
    autobomb

Attached Files:

3. This plant is automaria 2
    super automatic sativa

Attached Files:

4. how am i doing. my first time with indoor grow .

Attached Files:

6. What are nirvana flower tabs and how are they organic?

7. thats what nirvana said. it contains mycohizza . they said organic flower power . i poted the pic. did u see in page 2.

8. Just from doing a bit of research it seems they are just a normal mix of ingredients mixed with some water activated enzymes and bacteria. Love how they say it's a secret bacteria, shhhh! Anyways, by all means put them in. They won't list the ingredients so it made me a bit suspect but most people that use it said they work, but they did have to add more liquid nutrients. Which all leads me to believe it's not organic but does contain things that are organic.

I personally would try to find a way to break it up and spread it around the base of the stalk and then water it in. Or push each piece down into the soil, but again I would break it up and spread it around.

And I wouldn't depend on it being the only thing to give the plant to make it to harvest. Try to be a bit diverse.

9. Thanks for your advice.

If i break down and spread the tabs. i am wory that it will release too quick and its gonna burn my plant or not i dunno. however i will try to do that for 1 plant and let see how it goes.

whats ur idea. what i can add more together with flowertabs during flowering

please follow up with me . i will keep update every 3 days .

10. Kelp meal, alfalfa meal, and worm poop.

11. wish i can find those in my country. no worm casting. nothing. cant find kelp meal and alfalfa meal also. unless i ordered from online or i have to made myself. but shipping cost will be alot if i order from online.

12. m.dhgate.com/product/a-perfect-300w-full-spectrum-led-grow-lights/207173965.html#s1-2-1
    m.dhgate.com/product/a-perfect-300w-full-spectrum-led-grow-lights/207173965.html#s1-2-1

13. thats the link that where i got my LED from

14. Day 11 may 17

Attached Files:

15. #36 nwtrading2012, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    DAY 13

left top AK 48 ( biggest )
    rigt top super automatic sativa
    left bottom auto maria 2
    rigt bottom auto bomb

Attached Files:

16. Summary for my grow

i am using 2 gallon pots.

soil medium = perlite+co co+rice hull ash+sand

Organic fert = bone meal. cow manure . bat guano. potash rock. chicken shit. Azomite .

Admendments= Fish amino acid + molassas+ wood vinegar + organic lime+cal +mag. sulfur

Nirvana flowertabs for flowering. half tablet for each plant .

Light= 2 panels of 300 watts. 600 watts total
    100* 3watts per panel

Light is from CHINA. i ordered from DHgate.com

Seeds = Ak48
    autobomb
    automaria 2
    super automatic sativa