Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What level of weed is this? (pictures)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Heinsteiger, May 9, 2015.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]This is my first post in GC, Hey everyone. 
    So I picked up some bud today and I want to know what grade it is? This is one of the first times I've bought weed (3rd time) it smells alot better of the other stuff I've gotten. Any help will be appreciated. Thankyou!

2. #2 Ethnicity, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    It looks pretty mediocre to me. Not much vibrance or trichomes and looks like it wasn't handled too well during the harvest. To me it looks barely higher than shwag but I digress, sight can be deceiving. 

Also, is that the exact amount you purchased? ._.

3. better grade mids?
    C++?
    Atleast its green right, but the pice ur holding looks horrible in shape you know what I mean?
    Better get some nice nugg and then rate it

4. Looks mid at best.  Looks like it was sticky at one time and compressed so kind of hard to tell.  The long stem means it had a long hard journey to get to your hand and has dropped a lot of off the bottom and trichomes off the top.  

If it smokes ok and is not too harsh then don't sweat it.

5. level 17.5 and 3/4

6. for sure couldnt get passed the 2nd or 3rd gym with that

7. level 6 no prestige still using the m14 and rocket launcher

8. Nah man, I'm in Perth,  Australia an just picked up a 50 bag (about 2.3 grams)
    Do you think it would be better to buy quarter ounces over single grams?

Thanks everyone! 

9. i pay $35 for 3.5 gs of bud that is top shelf....

you are getting horribly ripped off and yes pick up in bulk, grams are a waste of money in my opinion... $50 should get you like a 1/4-1/2 in between there and the 1/4 would still be a shitty deal lol

try to find new weed but if thats all you got then whatever, sorry man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I've never smoked top shelf, I really want to try some real dank stuff 
    In Australia $25 gets you about 1.4 grams, weed is expensive as fuck here
    About $350 an oz

11. Pro tip: If you want a bunch of stoners to rate your weed then rip off that stem, because everyone is going to automatically be like 'SHWAGGGAAGAGGG BRICK WEED"

12. 4th floor on the 10 floor rating scale.

13. I think it's an 8th level Cleric/Fighter/Thief

14. I feel sorry for the guy is he gonn get through like thousand comments just making gaming jokes etc.

15. You feel my pain man

16. Mids

I wouldn't buy

I would probably smoke

17. #18 Heinsteiger, May 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015

Yeah man I get you, unfortunately around Australia this is really all you can get unless you know the grower, a bomb dealer or you grow it yourself. I took another photo, alot better quality, I'll post it up and see what you think

I decided to take a somewhat better quality photo of the bud I got just incase it makes a difference [​IMG]

19. OP, there's better weed in the world, but if that's the weed available in your area, and that's what you've got, who cares? Just smoke it and enjoy! Nobody can tell how strong something is from a pic. You can only tell that from smoking it.