what is life

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Marley., May 9, 2015.

1. The difference between life and death is a superficial one. We see it because our experience relies upon the condition of "life" as us in our dead state would be a very different experience.

2. what is life, baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more

3. Life is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come...

4. I ask myself this all the time. 

Is life and existence really just a coincidence?

I mean really

I'm not religious by any means, but I do believe in a creator because how could life just be

Also, they say all energy can never be created nor destroyed in the universe, meaning when you die, you don't really die but rather formed into something else. I don't know if this means you will experience perceptions right away after death or not, but I do think it's possible (under the perfect circumstances and possibly deep into the future and space) for all of your energy essences to gather again within the universe to recreate you once again in a new way (reincarnation?)..

Just a thought. 

5. That principle refers to the literal physical meaning of energy. The idea of a soul is supernatural and not physical. The energy left in your body after death is potential energy, which is consumed by decomposers and transferred to them or lost due to heat. Hence why a compost pile is hot. Does this disprove souls and afterlife? No, but energy is a term being thrown around in pseudoscience to mean something it definitely does not. At the same time that physical science does not disprove the thought of afterlife, pseudoscience comes very far from proving it.

My grow journal http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1353929-mopheads-purple-closet-adventures.html

6. Life is what you make of it.

7. #28 willywagpole, May 26, 2015
    Last edited: May 26, 2015
    We are here to learn, grow and evolve collectively, through experiencing and exploring life subjectively.

My take on reincarnation is that you will keep being reborn until you have fully understood everything there is to know about "this" realm/dimension. Then you will either ascend into a higher plane of existence or be transferred to a more suitable and in harmony planet/level to your understanding after your body dies.

As i stated somewhere else Heaven is only a state of mind, Not a place. Same with hell.

Some say hell is the on-going reincarnation to this planet due to millennia s of corruption and conditioning.
    And Heaven is when you have a spiritual awakening and break free from the MATRIX (if you will.

Our souls(ourselves) are merely Energy they only change shape/form, Energy cannot simply disappear from existence, But the body is left behind and is not important.
    (You don't have a soul, You are a soul, You have a body.)

Not sure if this the exact site but these guys will help open your mind.
    Check out this site http://thegreaterpicture.com/
    Also check out David Wilcock

8. I'm gonna die and reincarnate in a different galaxy

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

9. #30 helloeveryone420, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2015
  10. A series of moments taking place in rapid succession, which provides for the illusion of continuity.

11. Well this is man.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfGMYdalClU

12. You're an organic vessel the universe uses to experience itself. 

13. Only if everyone understood this ^^

<3

14. Infinite light.
    A sublime and perfect jewel.
    The result of the natural evolution of the universe. A higher degree of manifestation, one with an ego. Life is the birth of ego. What is ego? Understand that, and you understand life.

15. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DXP8I1H_Ps

16. Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

17. #38 Dryice, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015

Oh the nonsense only applies to his conspiracies and aliens, but not his use of quantum woo. :laughing:

18. 42

the universe experiencing itself.