If I knocked on you door..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, May 8, 2015.

1. Canada's in a steady growth as far as I hear and see in my area. Albeit when there are new buildings on popular roadways its all the more becoming the same chains...with the same goal in mind.

don't know where you live but as far as I know an ambulance wouldn't cost anything. We're a big country with fairly smart people. But that's just nationalism anyway.

I'm in BC and the last time I thought I was having a heart attack, it cost me $75 for an ambulance.  Turns out I had some kind of an allergy reaction after eating an AW Teen Burger!

Not complaining, really, just seems like the Feds are off loading and the shit, it flows down hill.  We also pay about $130 MSP premiums.  Eye exams used to be covered, and now they ain't.  Somehow, though, the Province managed to find 1/2 a billion dollars to put a new retractable roof, that doesn't really work, over the foot ball stadium.  Public money, private gain.

Meh.

3. which province you in if i may ask?

4. Hey brother, long time no see man!

How you Been buddy?
    ~ poke

5. not too shabby, and yourself? 

might be moving to canada in the future, temporarily 

6. Right on dude. You in the states now?

I was wondering about the avatar change :)

I need to move too. But where? I dunno, somewhere not Kalifornia!

Been a bit under the weather, could be better, could be worse. No complaints from me dude :)

7. just a coincidence on my avatar, but im in the states right now. just been doing some networking and might land a gig up there that pays well. long story, but anyways, you should come to new england. it's very comfortable and scenic. winters can be harsh if you're not accustomed to them though. glad you're doing alright man. 

8. Read philosophy, that is not the same as the social contract theory. What OP described is called extortion, not consent of the governed. This is not a closed society, you can come and go as you please. You are free to enter and exit our social contact anytime, just get citizenship elsewhere and live there.

9. Right on dude! I hope you land the new job! I've got a job coming up too, first one in a long time. Got me a bit nervous but the pays very good and I can work from home :)

its good to hear from you as well brother, it's been too long! Enjoy your weekend bro!
    ~ poke

10. You're only as much a slave as you make yourself. If paying taxes has you this down then find something else to prioritize? Such as focusing on improving the situation you seem to loathe? Instead of talk about it? That's the problem with a lot of conspiracy theorists, they're all talk.. and do nothing to 'stop' the "mafia government" from it's evil plans of making all us slaves! Posting on a forum helps vent though, right? [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. An AW Teen Burger?

Poor August West:-(

12. enjoy your weekend too, my man

13. no, your logic is bat shit crazy and so are you. that YOU can't refute lol! [​IMG]

I live in B.C. , in terms of the actual land here the place is beautiful, and the weather is great, but our provincial gov is pretty whack. :laughing:

15. #55 boydamien, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    Lets be honest here,is there anywhere where the goverment are just flawless.
    Ill take a guess and say no lol

16. prove it. I have yet to see you refute one thing I said.

You just called me bat shit crazy. That's not an argument friend. That's just name calling which people resort to when they have nothing to say

-yuri

17. its about progress.

I'm not saying there is a better place to live than the USA.

I'm saying its time to end amoral practices that are proven to harm society and help elites.

-yuri

18. If by living off grid do you mean squatting on public land?  Until this is Zombiland you're going to have to buy your homestead using money.  You seem upset the big government won't give you stuff.  Forget those handouts, you don't need them and if you got them it would ruin your motivation to do for yourself.  The best possible future for you would to become a full fledged tax payer paying for your needs of your family and for those who won't or can't provide for themselves.

I might be going to Ontario, which they tell me if I like to drink, be ready to pay big time 

If you're used to US prices, definitely. But you make it up on the back end with half price weed. :laughing: