[Idea] Using Welfare Recipients and Criminals to Improve Society and The Economy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 839659, May 8, 2015.

1. exactly about 20% of immates are accidentally or purposefully put in prison to get a case solved even without proper evidence.  damn near everyweek now they arte releasing 5 people that were falsely imprisoned. its gotten so bad the justice department just released a statement saying they know there are tons of people incarcerated wrongfully. then said its not thier job to release them. 

super jail i think that is how normal people in society need to be treated.

2. i had a knive on my persons a gerber to be exact with a spring assist. i had a memorandum from a full bird colonel in the military stating i could carry this. it was open carried on the outside of my pants. i was in detroit. i had had a few drinks at the bar so i left my truck there and decided to walk home because i didnt want to get a dui or break the law. i was wearing a pair of black pants and a hoody. cop drives buy shines me with his light. gets out walks up asks me to see my drivers license. i simply asked him if i was suspected of a crime and that i was just walking the 3 blocks back to my house after watching the wings playoff game. he said i better show him my id and do it now. i said by law i do not have to unless im suspected of a crime, and that if i was'nt suspected of a crime or being taken into custody i was going to continue to walk home. thats when he got all macho cop on me.  said there have been some burglarys in this area the last few weeks and your wearing a black pair of pant, the colour black makes you a suspect of suspicious intrest.( so now wearing a black shirt or pants is enough for cops to stop you) so i said ok i took out my ID and handed it to him.  he looked it over, handed it back to me and then said whats that knive on your pants. i said its a gerber. he told me to put my hands on top of the hood and if i moved at all he would have to restrain me. he took the knife and opened it up. says well well well we got us a spring assisted knive now you are under arrest. he was very pleased that he found something to arrest me for.  i told him i have a memorandum in my wallet stating im legally allowed to Carrie the knife on me. he told me to shut the fuck up. so i said ok.  he took me to the local PD i told him i wouldnt comply with him doing my  in prossesing. so i waited over night untill the next shift came in. i talked to the guy who did my prossesing. he seemed chill. then i waited 5 days to go before a judge.  judge says no prior records of anything military service.  then he looks at me and says im gonna cut you a huge break here i could send you to a state prison for 3 years, but ill just give you a 3500$ fine and a year of probation. non report after i paid the fines. then i was released. but the fact is i could have been one of these " horrible criminal pieces of shit scumbag  wastefull degenerates sucking up welfare" if the judge would have given me a harsher penalty. even though i am a very community evolved and helpful person. a vet a husband and a tax payer.  so you should think before you make such broad assertions that all people in prison are bad people.

3. Oppression in America? Take off that foil hat! :lol:

-yuri

4. just go watch some super jail. out of anyone i have ever come in contact with, it would do you the most good [​IMG]

5. foil hats fucking rock! i like to make them with viking horns [​IMG]

6. Damn Anonymousbuds, i bet you felt an inner rage you didnt know you had.

If that was recently you should sue man, dont let them get away with violating you. 'Let you get away with a fine' bullshit. They always prefer a fine so it keeps the cogs of corruption funded. Im sorry man.

7. It was a few years ago now. The funny part was under my hoody they .Ade me take off at the PD I was wearing my "Too many cops, To little justice." Shirt hahaha

8. America has the worlds second largest slave labour work force on the planet behind china. Our prison system encompasses 1/3 of the entire worlds prison population. How many more slaves do we need?