Improve your life

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by thirdeyempeazy, May 7, 2015.

1. You must be a truly enlightened being, huh?

2. Good clips, background music was too loud during a lot of the talking.

3. Yes it was but it was really inspirational in my eyes.

4. Do you listen to the Joe Rogan podcast?

5. Yes, huge fan but not as big of a fan as the Duncan Trussel family hour podcast. I feel joe rogan touches on some great ideas and such but sometimes its hard to relate to him when he plays the alpha male part so hard. Duncan trussel is truly my go to.

I tend to feel the same way. Joe can be really good though depending on the guest/topic. The shows with Joe and Duncan together are hilarious.

7. What do you mean by playing alpha male? Jw because i never got that sense. Is there a site to outright download Duncan Trussels podcasts?

. Duncan's podcasts can be downloaded from his own website: http://duncantrussell.com/

9. #12 thirdeyempeazy, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    It may be his connections with the UFC or something but i feel he plays the part of a badass for some reason, it almost comes off kind of douschie sometimes. Dont get me wrong though joe rogan is one of my favorite celebrities on earth.

10. Enough! We'll never be happy - the end. You'll be dead in a few decades anyway, stop worrying.

11. Huh! Okay, just curious. I've been into the UFC for quite some time and been a fan of his podcats for maybe a few years and he never struck me like that.
    I usually listen to the more educational type guests not the comedians so maybe he is a bit different depending on the guest.