Hash Church

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by shmalphy, May 7, 2015.

1. If your not getting good yields, then there's something wrong with your technique, or starting material. Rosin is the most efficient way to consume flowers that I've found. I get more baked from the dabs I get from a gram than smoking it, plus I get to cook with the chips.

What kind of vape pen are you using? I've yet to find one that produces a satisfying rip.

2. You can use the squished pucks to make coconut oil or tincture to get the rest of the cannabinoids out.

3. I didn't have good success with pressing flowers until I made my Vise grip unit. I have it posted a few times in the Rosin thread. More pressure=more rosin. I can almost guarantee with more pressure you would prob. be pleasantly surprised with the returns. My opinion flower rosin is one of the best representations of the flower itself when done properly. I have never had the flavor transfer through to the hash so perfectly like I have with rosin. I mean I am getting the exact taste you imagine when you smell the flower. It's amazing. Squish on, and to each their own. Just had to throw my $.02 in.

4. I still can't quote. I have some dry ice "hash" that has been sitting in the freezer. Anyone have any advice for using it to give rosin a try?

Thanks

Solo

5. Wrap it in 25 micron screen and press at like 230 degrees for 5-10 seconds.

6. Well the flat iron I just bought starts at power on then straight to 365...

7. Any updates on the stainless screens that you said you were going to put up a full tutorial on? @shmalphy