Hash Church

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by shmalphy, May 7, 2015.

1. The fact of the matter is that sick and dying people are dependent on Tony to provide them with quality medicine, and they put their faith in his ability to convey accurate information. Unfortunately he's too busy with vanity and confidence tricks to learn any actual science behind anything. If I could only possibly begin to elucidate how inappropriate it is for him to be in such a position, and how poorly this reflects on our community.

I wouldn't do that. With buds or hash. Cool, dry, and dark preserves flavor.

Depending on your climate, and strain, it can be difficult to seive the patties. I reccomend folding up parchment, placing frozen hash inside, and smashing it gently to a powder so it passes through the frozen seive quickly and efficiently without smearing into the mesh or flicking around everywhere.

Attached Files:

2. That's a nice little trick.  I have always found sieving to be a bitch which is why I usually just microplane.  Might have to give that a try. 

I guess I can honestly say I don't know nearly enough about Tony to really make a fair assessment of his ethics or behavior.

3. Tonys motto: the uneducated leading the unintelligent to do the unnecessary. How many people do you think tried Tonys flushing trick on their garden and are going to be out of medicine as a result? I'd love to see someone actually do it and document the experiment, it shouldn't be too hard.

It's one thing when someone is a liar, or just too dumb to know the difference between shit and shinola, but when they are doing so while trying to profit from sick people, that's pretty disgraceful IMO. YMMV.

4. I gotta say you must know a lot more about Tonys real operation than me.  I honestly don't even know what the fuck he really does.

On Bubbleman though I feel I need to share that he at least absolutely does stand behind his products.  I recently bought an 8 bag, 5 gallon set of his bubblebag lites from Aqua Labs.  Initially my 73 bag had a hole near the side wall from sewing.  Aqua Labs did nothing, 1 e-mail to bubbleman which was responded to immediately got me a new 73u bag.  Now the lining on a few bags is separating from the fabric.  Yes I agree none of this should happen, but when you leave quality control to a bunch of Tibetans or whoever sews his shit you will have that.  again Aqua Labs wasn't going to do anything though bags have a 1 yr warranty.  again 1 e-mail to Bubbleman which was responded to immediately by Bubbleman himself I have 3 new bags on the way no questions asked.  I feel that is at least on point with how he talks about his bags, and warranties.

5. World's perfect consumer right here lol

At least he was nice enough to spit on it before jamming it in....

6. Are you talking to me?

7. I think that Hash Church is fun to listen to... sure, some of the information is off here n there but that is to be expected. I bite my tongue on a constant basis on these forums. Even 'reputable' folks spew misinformation sometimes. I haven't listened to HC in the past few weeks so I am not 100% sure what the deal is with Tony and his 'flushing' method or what other goofy advice he is giving. Anyway, he is certainly not the first medical dispensary owner in CO that has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to cannabis cultivation. That describes about 90% of them in my experience.

Not trying to defend tony, just sayin' I wouldn't expect to find any degreed horticuluralists on Hash Church

8. Yeah in the end we are all human.  I just don't like how a thread to "Further discuss the topics on Hash Church"  Has literally turned into a hate thread.  Too much hate in the world as it is.  Lets move on now.  I think I missed this whole "flushing" thing.  Someone give me a quick break down.

9. Good church, thought it was cool about mendo county and the tribal land. I hope they grow monsters next to the highway for all to see, Got to see what Tony does now since River Rock. Then Dr. Grinspoon, didn't expect that only watched half so far

10. #50 shmalphy, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
    So did I understand correctly that Tony is just a consultant to the natives? He's totally inept when it comes to sustainable agriculture, pumping water from a well does not equal zero impact. If that were the case, wouldn't everyone drill a well and be all set? Wells are running dry left and right and he's going to put in a cannabis farm with a large air conditioned water hash processing facilty and call it "zero impact" ROFLMFAO

11. I thought it was funny that while talking low impact he gets in his car to drive to the well because "it is too far to walk daily"

Dr. Grinspoons was cool I have yet to watch that part.

12. #52 SaltyWarDog, Jun 8, 2015
    nothing new from Grinspoon just his story but was cool to see him (also he  couldn't hear him). Todd has to be my favorite, usually cut right through the bullshit.

13. Yeah Todd McCormick for president man.  He is so smart, and articulate when he talks about cannabis freedom.  Love that guy

14. I haven't had time to watch much hash church, but Todd seams to have his head on straight. I can't remember the exact convo, but he seams to ask why are we doing this or that. I like that approach to cannabis cultivation and processing.

15. #55 shmalphy, Jun 8, 2015
    I think it was an SUV.. LMFAO.

A few scrappy bicycles go a long way on a farm IME.

16. Same here man :)
    Was about to PM you the link to here but saw you here already!

Chef.

17. I like that Todd mentioned the coffee grinder lol. I haven't used mine in about a decade but I still have it. That was the original hash making technique my brother and I used; place a gram in, zing a few times while keeping it vertical, then carefully remove lid and smack it on the table. Kif sticks to the lid from centrifugal force.

18. Yeah well the water situation in Cali is fucked either way.  Can't blame it on farmers when the whole state sucks the entire Colorado river dry before it gets to the coast.  That alone is fucked.  As an ex resident of CO who lived in a town who had no rights to its own water your views quickly change on water usage.  Vegas, Cali, Parts of Arizona can all dry up and die as far as I am concerned.  Sorry water use just really gets me fired up.  I live in a Great Lakes state and every year we have to defend our lakes from Southern and Western states.  If there is no water there don't fucking live there.  And def don't expect the rights to mine if you live in Vegas.  I do actually totally agree with you though shmalphy.  Just us Midwesterners see all Californians as  water wasters.  But even here in a water surpluss state I refuse to use more than I absolutely need.  Garden included.

19. Just to add we can easily grow the entire nation food supply and then some up here in the Midwest in just the summer times.  However there are very few farms around here anymore because most that produce is now grown in Cali.  [​IMG]   Makes no sense when we already have the water and abundance of space.  When I was a kid my state was nothing but producing farms.  Now in my mid 30's there are very few still productive.  Most have been built into subdivisions or cali took all the business.  makes no damn sense to me.

Including our cows.  Cali cows are happy cows my ass.  Lol just kidding