Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i turn bho wax into oil?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by michaeljleppie, May 6, 2015.

1. Hello all my name is Mike, i am new to concentrates and am also very confused. My father has stage 4 terminal brain cancer with metastases in the lungs and liver. I reside in New York. I have been searching the web for weeks trying to find the best way to use marijuana to help slow the growth of my dads tumors. So far all signs are pointing towards ingesting Rick Simpson Oil. Which to my knowledge is the purest form of THC CBD oil available. Now obviously being i live in NY i cannot purchase any RSO. I also cannot afford to buy enough marijuana plants to make my own nor do i have the skills needed to do so. The purest thing that i can find is this stuff my guy calls Wax. Im not sure if it is BHO Wax and i have no idea how it is made. I have smoked it out of my vaporizer and it is very potent. Would smoking wax out of my vape pen have even close to the effect of ingesting RSO? Can i turn this 'wax' into oil similar to RSO? Can i put this wax in a capsule and ingest it straight up or would i have to make an edible with it? I know these are noob questions so please dont be too harsh. I am desperate here to find a cure. I believe this RSO stuff works i have seen and read countless testimonials. I just cant find an answer to these questions. For all i know i might have 'shatter; and my guy is telling me its wax, very confused. Any help would be more then appreciated. Thank you for your time guys and my apologys if this is not in the right thread. -Mike. 

2. its most likely BHO, you can just throw it on some parchment paper in the oven at 220F for 20 minutes and it will be decarb'ed and more sappy.

smoking will not do anything for his condition, he needs to be eating it and taking suppositories. thats really the best options for treating things like that.

I wish nothing but the best for your father, hope you can help him out

3. Thank you so much. Ok so if i put it on parchment paper in the oven at 220 degrees for 20 minutes it will be decarb'ed and sappy. And then i can put it in a capsule and give it to him or what should i do with it? Also what do you mean by suppositories? Thanks again i really appreciate it.

4. yeah you can put it in capsules straight or you can mix it wtih coconut oil 20:1 by weight and see how that works. I would really recommend trying multiple methods of ingestion to see what suits him best.

oh and suppositories are basically just capsules you take rectally, it may sound weird to some but its ultimately the most efficient way fo getting this medicine into your body. especially for serious conditions

5. Okay awesome man thank you so much for your responses i appreciate them more than youd ever know. I am so desperate to give my dad this medicIne i just cant afford right now to make some. So could i just have him put any capsule up there or is the suppository a special capsule?

6. Honestly I'm not sure :/

7. Hi, If you can make it to the DC area I think this would be awesome. I took the class and it was amazing! I learned so much. www.thecannabisconcepts.com peace and blessings to you and your family.

Attached Files: