1st time grower (Silver Widow) Grow Journal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jkillivory21, May 6, 2015.

1. Can you see tiny yellow specs on top of the leaves from where they are eating the bottom of the leaf? That's a sure way to tell if mites are present

2. Not from what I can see. Then again I'm practically blind as a bat lol uploadfromtaptalk1432069280483.jpg

3. I need to figure out if the 30 day plant is an auto or photo. So I know if I can clone it. But I've spent all morning researching and cant find a single review on it 😩

4. Is it showing any signs of flowering?

5. It might be too early to tell? I have no clue. Its my first grow that actually made it this far lol

6. If she's not showing any signs of flowering at day 35-40 its pretty safe to say she's not an auto.. is he/she showing signs of sex? 

7. Second notch up has small hairs where it splits off . I'll try to get a picture. Silver widow is supposed to be a feminized strain. If this is a photo I'm going to have some fun lol

8. there's a lot more that you can do with photos that you just simply cant do to autos. 

9. I definitely will take clones. Thats for sure.

10. Silver Widow | Soul Breeders
    ORIGINAL SENSIBLE SEEDS EXCLUSIVE
    Super Silver Haze x White Widow
    Flowering / Harvest time : Medium at 9 to 10 weeks flowering
    Yield : High at 450 gr / m2 or 800 gr / per plant

11. Day 31 and showing as a female. But not sure why one leaf is looking like this ? While a couple others have just a reddish brown tinting to them.. uploadfromtaptalk1432227475633.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1432227578565.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1432227735242.jpg

12. Leaves might have the reddish brown tint do to the weather temperature right now. Im going to leave it be until it warms up and see if it goes away. If not its a deficiency that I'll treat.

13. Problem being fixed. Started LST today

14. Yayyyy LST. Pack on them colas. 

15. Definitely. I'll get pictures on next visit. Been to focused on fixing the phosphorus deficiency that i forgot pictures. Plus brewing up some tea as well