1st time grower (Silver Widow) Grow Journal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jkillivory21, May 6, 2015.

1. Not much. Impatiently waiting for the grow to be done lol. Thanks for the subscription

2. I feel ya on that! I've been waiting for this grow year to be over, since last year's disappointing haul. Lol

3. So if you don't mind me asking what region of Ohio you in? I don't wanna know exactly where but I'm pretty much in the Midwest part of Ohio

4. I'm in central Ohio. About 50-60 miles east of Columbus. Right now I cant do much to check on them due to it raining the past 4 days lol. Ohio weather is bullshit

5. Gave in and went to check on them..
    26 days old View attachment 1775285

8 day old seedling( I think it's one of the auto purple seeds that i got mixed in with the silver widow strain seeds) I'll get pictures of it in next time. Couldn't get a clear picture of it.

6. Well Nevermind.. pictures didn't post. Lol

7. made a trip out with no pictures to show for it?? shame on you!! :p 

8. uploadfromtaptalk1431800650974.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1431800801945.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1431800940719.jpg
    FINALLY they posted lol

9. Lookin good man! Can't wait to be out in the brush next weekend. My spot is still too moist for my comfort.

10. snakes? 

11. Glad I carry a 9mm and a machete with me lol
    I scoped my spot out ahead of time and since I'm outdoors. I went ahead and prepared the soil and went for it. I germinated in the soil all sprouted but one seedling died off out of 12

12. No I'm not worried about them. The soil stays too moist up until the end of this month. It's the best soil I have ever seen in my life. I put a bunch of extra clones, that I pretty much didn't want or need there the first year I used it and they ended up quarter pounders. They were 6 inches tall and they got planted in July.

13. county jail has my rifles and shotgun due to my stepdad being a fucking dumbass.. knew i shoulda brought it to my house when i moved but i didnt now its gone till court case is over with. id feel a lot more comfortable with a shotgun than a 9mm running into wildlife with the spread shot. but for now im on a budget and a new gun just doesnt squeeze in on it :/ for now i got me and my buddy who goes with me. me with the shovel him with the machete lol. 

14. My spot isnt far from my property so I'm not to worried about a spreadshot. I have a pit bull and an American bulldog that I bring with me also lol

15. whats it matter how far away it is lol.. my spot is fairly close as well doesn't mean i didnt almost get my ass bit last visit out there.. all im saying is to shoot a snake or something id rather go with the spread shot than the single shot. makes more sense 

16. Oh lol my bad. Smoked to much dabs this morning xD

17. haha why your bad?!?! all i did was post my opinion lol no reason to say your bad. i need to get on the level you are 

18. Well I'm pissed.. possibly have damn spider mites so I'm brewing up some homemade pepper spray and nicotine spray hopefully I'm just stressing it to much and its just dirt. But still going to treat it.

19. you see any webs? i found a web on one of my plants was fine all during veg using azamax but as soon as she started flowering i stopped and bam 2 weeks later a web pop's up.. im just gonna ride it out since harvest is only 3 and a half weeks away or sooner. (i hope) 

20. No webs. I flipped leafs over to check and they have little brown spots. Might be from the rain. When the sun stops hitting then I'm gonna spray plain water and see if it all comes off. If not I'll treat it. I haven't even used nutes. I decided to go natural since i have manure, humas and perlite mixed in my soil. Already have worms in it from when i filled holes and let sit so didnt bother with ewc. Next year will be in my backyard all organic since I just bought the place this morning. No neighbors around just woods lol.

Attached Files: