1st time grower (Silver Widow) Grow Journal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jkillivory21, May 6, 2015.

1. i havent been to my plot since i posted last pictures.. probably wont have to go for another 5 days.. rained 3 inches last night and supposed to rain tomorrow as well. 

2. I have 16 different ways to get to mine so i take a different path each day to keep traffic down on paths. I try to go every other day to pull sd cards out of cameras and put new ones in lol. First time growing and my lil brother has a dog that likes to nibshit. Then both of mine follow me to it

3. thats not such a bad thing. there scent will keep deer away. 

4. Im not complaining lol my female already tries to attack them smh

5. your female? what? 

6. Female dog lol

7. attacking the plant? id keep her ass on a leash then when i went lol. my dog he just chases rabbits the whole time 

8. No man she dont care about the plants shes chasing every animal she sees lol

9. fuckin a bring her on out 

only if they could chase away spider mites and aphids and all the small shit lol

10. Yeah finally. She's coming along now. Not going to need to water for damn near a week

11. uploadfromtaptalk1431187168526.jpg 2nd seed broke soil after being placed in soil 3 days ago

12. 21 days old now uploadfromtaptalk1431393369409.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1431393509988.jpg

13. Won't be needing to water for the next 4 days. Its supposed to have scattered thunderstorms and rain. So I plan on putting a 1 gallon jug with the bottom cut out over them to prevent a broken from rain fall or should I just leave them and let them strengthen up ? 4 days of nothing but rain sounds like hell..

14. #38 SomeRandomNewb, May 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2015
    Depends on plant size and heavy or light rain. My plants i only worry about hail at this point. Its up 2 you if you think they can handle it

4got 2 quote

15. I went ahead and covered them. Better of safe than sorry. I'll just make sure i dont water until moisture meter reads zero

16. What up Ohio? I'll be hangin around.