Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to water cannabis plants with nutrients?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Bobbymar, May 6, 2015.

1. Ok I've been looking on the internet and YouTube on how to give my plants nutes I know how to mix them you would think people would know how to mix but there's thousands of the same video on how to mix what I'm asking is do I have to pour the whole 5 gallon bucket into my 5gallon grow bag or do I just water until it starts to Drain I'm a first time grower so go easy on me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. With any plant just water slowly until it starts to leak out the bottom. Let it dry out some before watering again. You don't want th waterlogged or you will get root rot and fungus gnats

3. ok thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum