My smoke spot on wheels.

Discussion in 'General' started by Vesna, May 6, 2015.

1. Hey guys just wanted to show something I did recently that worked out great. 

I have an 02 Jeep Wrangler that I did this to a couple months ago and have had an awesome time in it so far.  

So first off lemme say I'm a big fan of the "van dwelling" movement and am also currently working on a van but I wanted to do a test project with my jeep since there was sufficient space in the back after I took the rear bench out.  

I made a 'couch' to fit the back out of memory foam and strung up black curtains along the rollcage. When you close them day or night it just looks like there is really dark tint (which is legal where I live) and you can't see in or out or even the curtain clips.  The tint is dark as it is so it blends in nicely.  And there's a nice little light on the back.

I've taken this baby camping and on lengthy road trips where I could catch a few hours of sleep in the back and smoke a bowl in private.  I also drive it on the daily and can easily park at my destination, draw the curtains, chill out, take my shoes off and smoke a bowl.  It's so awesome no one ever knows a thing.  

Cheers guys!

Attached Files:

2. Looks slick, would sleep in 10/10

Fuck anyone inside it yet?

You need a small LCD TV

[​IMG]

3. I actually have a Kindle Fire case with a kickstand built in so I use that as a TV and can download amazon prime movies.  

4. Thats pimp

5. Right on

6. Looks sick

7. Looks sick. I had a co-worker who was into motorcycles but as he grew older he got into the whole van scene. They look awesome. I'm not sure it's something I'd ever get into but they're cool as fuck.

8. I'm currently trapped in this thing two people are in their car next to me and they've been sitting there for about 20 minutes I'm watching that 70 show on netflix on my phone haha

9. That's amazing, I would use that soooo often haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Love this. I toke in my car a lot out of necessity....very inspired by your setup haha.

11. how about a swift kick in the ass to get their motor running?
    I like the setup, i want one of those hammocks that are spacey and off the ground, id add a mosquito net, would have it in my backyard to see the lake. That would be really cool for me, a hanging tent almost
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431227869.068608.jpg something like that
    And wow they actually do have tents off the ground ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431227897.346807.jpg lol

:smoking:

12. Damn that's awesome haha.  Yea I'd really like to get a hammock so that I could just back up, tie one end to my tow hook and the other to a tree.  Anyway I'm back home now, I couldn't really get out because they'd see me climbing out from under the curtains and out my passenger door, it must have been about an hour I watch 3 episodes at around 22 minutes a piece and went through 2 bubbler bowls.  They didn't know a thing, good to know it works like a charm.  Another person also parked next to me and got out, same thing, fly on the wall.  Cheers! [​IMG]

13. I'm so jealous!!! That looks so awesome