Det var länge sedan vi sågs sist!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by tsunami332, May 6, 2015.

1. #1 tsunami332, May 6, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    Välkommen!

2. For me personaly it looks like that box is too expensive. I would build that in 2 weeks for half the money (or less). But I really like DIY projects. So in your situation I think this is a good buy.

Some questions about the advert: I can't really see clear what the light specifications are, and for example also the ventilation. Is it in the product description? When I look at the picture I see something like 75W in total, do you think thats enough for that space?

3. #3 tsunami332, May 6, 2015
    [Quote = Weedleâ "¢] För mig personaly det ser ut som att boxen är för dyrt. Jag skulle bygga det i 2 veckor för hälften av pengarna (eller mindre). Men jag gillar verkligen DIY projekt. Så i din situation Jag tror att detta är ett bra köp.

Några frågor om annonsen: Jag kan inte riktigt se klart vad ljus specifikationer, och exempelvis också ventilationen. Är det i produktbeskrivningen? När jag tittar på bilden jag ser något som 75W totalt, tror du brinner nog för det utrymmet?

[/ Quote] Jag fick verkligen gå igenom din journal mate

Jag tror att det kommer med tre CFL 2700K mjuk vit för grönt och 3 cfl 6500K för blomning. Im säker på att det kommer att vara tillräckligt, kanske inte idealisk men. Jag slår vad om jag kommer att kunna jury rigg några fler lampor i det om jag behöver. Vad som verkligen tilltalade mig om detta cab är att det är 3ft lång, så mina växter kommer säkert att ha tillräckligt med utrymme för att producera vad jag vill. Även jag att jag kan låsa upp den.

Det finns ett intag fläkt och en uttags fläkt både med kolfilter.

Jag tror jag kommer att köpa 2 olika stammar av autoflowers 3 frön av varje stam.

Thanks, thats nice to hear!

3 CFL on top of the cabinet would be enough, but you also will need some extra light at lower points to spread the light. Especially because the cabinet is very high and CFL don't have a lot of light spreading. So be sure to divide your light on different height levels.

How many plants you want to grow in there? I would say 2 or max 3. I think it would really too much if you put 6 plants in that size cabinet. 

5. #5 tsunami332, May 6, 2015
    [ Quote = Weedleâ " ¢ ] Tack , thats trevligt att höra !

3 CFL ovanpå skåpet skulle räcka , men du också kommer att behöva lite extra ljus till lägre poäng för att sprida ljuset. Speciellt eftersom skåpet är mycket hög och CFL inte har en mycket ljus spridning. Så se till att dela upp ljus på olika höjdnivåer .

Hur många växter du vill växa där ? Jag skulle vilja säga två eller max 3. Jag tror att det skulle verkligen för mycket om du sätter 6 anläggningar i denna storlek skåp .

[ / Quote] Ja du har rätt, jag vill börja med 6 men så jag kommer att sluta med minst 3 honplantor . Om jag får mer jag får mer vi får se hur mycket hytten kan hantera. Jag definitivt vill lägga till ett annat ljus remsa nära mitten av målet med ytterligare 3 CFL lökar . Ithink som ska vara bra för belysning men ska vi se

Förhoppningsvis kommer jag att vara redo att växa med nästa vecka

tack

I didn't notice you are going for non-feminized. Then its a good idea to start with 6 seeds and grow further with hopefully 3 ladies :) Isn't it hard too find regular autos? I almost only see them both feminized and autoflowering.
    Sounds good the idea about the extra light bar, looking forward to see your upgrades [​IMG]

7. Im an idiot haha. I didn't realize the difference between feminized and regular. I ended up grabbing 3x royal queen seeds white widow and 1x jack herer, both auto. hoping they can get here by next week so I can start this up. For now though I am done with my reasearch, this shit is getting tiring.

8. So you got 3xWhite Widow Automatic and 1xRoyal Jack Automatic? They are allready feminized, so don't plant too much :) Don't worry, you have ordered good quality seeds, they will fill your cabinet :D

9. No not royal jack haha. royal queen seeds is the name of the company that produced the seeds. I got 3x white widow and 1x jack herer both auto. Im so stoked dude, this shit cannot get here fast enough [​IMG]

I know the seeds from RQS very good. The only JH auto they have is the Royal Jack Automatic, they don't sell another JH autoflower. If the JH you ordered isn't named "Royal Jack Automatic", then you bought the nonauto feminized version. Is very easy to see on their site, green package = autoflower, pink package = regular, blue package = medical.

11. This is what I got man: http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/feminised-seeds/royal-queen-seeds/jack-herer-automatic-feminised-seeds/prod_800.html

it's just 1 seed anyways, Im looking forward to the WW [​IMG]

12. those premade boxes are a rip off, you cant move the lights and would have to move the hydro system up and down, not enough light to reach all the way down there, do some good research and build your own or get a tent

you wont regret it, first time growing id suggest skipping the hydro and go for organic soil mixtures there is a great organic soil mixes for beginners thread in the organic forum. going organic changed my growing

my outdoor 2 years ago was selling mid-top shelf indoor prices, all because of the soil =]

any questions as well feel free to pm me.

just dont wanna see you spend all that money to be disappointed, the premade boxes all seem to be junk unless you spend 700+

13. go to your local ikea wallmark or fuckwat and get a closet for <100

if you got the room get a double doored so you have veg and flower in one closet

its painfully easy

14. agreed, or if stealth isnt the issue nice tents for 80-120$ range on ebay/htgsupply

15. #16 WeedleTM, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
  16. #17 thevines2, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
    perfect example weedle

i plan i getting a few t5ho ballasts and getting some of the 20-24in u tek bulbs they sell on 1000bulbs

https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/59543/FC55-DT5565RS.html

basically able to make a 2ft 4 bulb fixture that puts out more light than 4 bulb 4ft t5 and only in 24x24 space =]

getting a perpetual SoG going again in a couple months, prob going with g13 labs double black this go around for strain

17. #18 HotBunz, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    tsunami,

Is it to late to cancel or return that box? You could work with the 36" of height the real deal breaker is the 15"x12" foot print and built in lighting solution. Look at it like this a sheet of paper is 8.5x11 so you have about 2 sheets of paper worth of space to work with. You always have to leave room at the top for lights so at best you only have 30" to work with at best. To control height in situations like this you will find yourself needing to LST your plants. This means you need width and depth to spread her out and you just won't have it with more than a single plant. In a hydro grow you don't get to control the size of the plant as easy as with soil. At least in soil you have a certain level on control over the size of the plant via the size of the pot you grow it in.

Now if you wanted to grow in soil using 20 oz soda bottles for pots you might be ok with 3 or 4 plants in that space.

18. #19 tsunami332, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    So because international purchases apparently flags my CC for fraud I will not be receiving the 2x white widow and 1x royal jack. Fear not though friends, my brother came through with 2x pineapple express bag seed we got from a pick up about 3 months ago. regarding the 15x12 growing space, it does seem rather small but I bet I will be able to fit 2 plants in there, the plannts won't have to spread out that much because of how much height I have, it\\f it doesn't work out I will chalk it up as a learning experience. Regarding the lighting situation I stated above that I plan on putting another powerstrip somewhere near the middle of the box to put 3-4 more lights for optimal lighting. I will be placing an order soon with the california seed bank to get some back up seeds, wish me luck guys [​IMG]

19. I might still be getting the 3x white widow 1x royal jack, My order status shows that it has been dispatched even though the CC company canceled the payment. free seeds?