My first micro-grow :D

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by MrBudget, May 5, 2015.

1. Oh one other question what's the total grow time for that budding plant in the last pic?

2. Sure, private message me the link? :)

I'm not sure how long the life cycle for this auto is, I really couldn't find any strain information in the googles...

Day 1: This is deep guys.

Attached Files:

3. Got a link for that led you purchased??? Wanna check it out

4. #64 MrBudget, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    Ah, nah its just a $40 china LED, one of those mythical ones that actually works like it should. Lol

5. no idea of what its called or anything I'd really like to order one

6. #67 MrBudget, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
    Update, day 54.

No amber yet, no idea how long this strain is supposed to take.. doing 1 week flush, 48 hrs darkness, 3 days dry soil - then chopping. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

7. #68 V3t3r, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    I would add another week of flower at least before flush. I also heard that if you take all the leafs off when you flush for a week it thickens your buds. Don't know if that's true, but seems kinda logical.

8. Very nice.. I vegged my plants for around 50 days. I just entered them into bud mode today. Yours look real nice, now is that day 54 of flower?

Attached Files:

9. I harvested a dry weight of 6 grams, not impressive but my current plant is doing much better. :)

10. #71 tokemz, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    Honestly I'm flowering these plants when they are so small, I don't expect much of a yield, just want some quick bud.

11. #72 MrBudget, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    Ah, well you seem to have the space for more than 1 plant at a time, so I think you'll be fine. :) I would definaly upgrade your lighting though, and line that tub with white paint (very thick) or mylar.

Edit: I notice you have the thermometer in the soil, why? I personally have never worried about soil temp or ph.

12. #73 MrBudget, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
    Oops.