First day flowering Need advice. Pics.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokeebears, May 5, 2015.

1. #1 smokeebears, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
    So I just put them on 12/12 this morning. When I returned tonight the middles of the leaves. (Where the leave starts to grow) were bright green/ almost yellow. Is this normal? Maybe a deficiency? Thanks a lot everyone for helping me throughout my grow.

Attached Files:

2. looks perfectly fine to me[​IMG]

3. Awesome. Thanks guys. I was just curious because they have never been that color. Not even 12 hours ago

4. Another pic

Attached Files:

5. The bud sites always lighten up in my experiences. No deficiency there just normal. I dont know why it does that but it always happens.

6. Thanks Ebcrew. I was just looking at pics of flowering on the net and noticed what you said. Almost all the pics have that color in those spots. I'm hoping to yield half an oz at least. Not too concerned though because this is for experience. Trial error from bag seeds. Plants are only between 4-6 inches tall but i just started flowering this morning. Do you think that yield is possible from 4 plants?

If all goes well, no problems with pH or deficiencies and all 4 plants harvest, you will get a lot more then a 1/2oz. I dont want to get your hopes up and its really impossible to estimate a yield, however 1-2ozs perhaps more is obtainable.

8. Thanks for all the information and advice. One more question. Is that one 5 gallon bucket going to be able to handle 4 plants? Someone told me I shouldn't but I figured with how small they are it will be OK.

ohh.. ouch, rule of thumb only one plant per pot. and best 1 plant per 5gal pot.

10. OK I can separate them. I have more buckets.

u have to remember that they will at least double in size during early stages of flowering. Its best to use seperate pots, maybe not 5 gal pots with small plants like that..but id do at least 2gal each.

12. If I could find 2 gal buckets I would have started with them. Sorry I forgot to mention I'm growing hydro.

13. i was worried about this as well with my plants but i just rode it out and waited to see what happened and they were fine! happy harvesting. if you do it right you will get more than half oz with 4 plants :p    autos which yield significantly less than photos tend to yield 1oz+ per plant when done right so you oughta be fine.