Religion and Government control

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Killahi, May 5, 2015.

1. It would be most proper, as truth is subjective, to say there are an infinite number of truths, and an infinite number of untruths; but, a finite number of facts.

In my subjective opinion....
    When it gets to matters of debating subjective truth or relativism, all is in vain.

2. #182 Jaro117, May 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
    Thats True haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I think you are using the word 'truth' differently than i would.

4. Yea it seems I definitely am. Let me clear things up. I'm using truth as in the philosophical sense of the word.

Fact: a claim supported by evidence and logic that cannot be refuted by any amount of debate or reasoning, ie. Fire is hot.

Truth: an idea or notion accepted as reality.

Now as we know, reality is subjective.

An individual who believes in God has supported their belief system with some sort of reasoning that makes it their reality, which makes it truth. An Individual who denies such belief has reasoning to believe as such and it is their reality, which makes it truth.

Now if the unbelievers reasoning strikes a chord with the believer and thus changes his belief and reality for a new one, is his old belief still not a truth?

This is just two examples of the infinite amount of truths concerning the existence of God.

5. #185 willywagpole, May 26, 2015
    Last edited: May 26, 2015
    Indeed, Imo Both religion and money were created to control and blind people into thinking that Materialistic things hold true value or beliefs are meant to be followed. After these people already stole and owned most of the material and the antiques that no one else had.

You ever wonder why in the world the Queen has jewels and artifacts that Egyptian Goddesses and Gods were wearing or had in the wall paintings and sculptures? This corruption goes back thousands of years if you ask me.

Here is something even deeper Warning: You may not be ready
    http://in5d.com/how-the-controllers-use-religion-money-politics-and-education-to-enslave-our-souls/

u rlly think money was created to control ppl?? ur silly

7. "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws." ~ Mayer Rothschild

Mayer must have been a comedian. : )

------

But was it created to control ppl?

Do you mean gold and silver coins?

Or do you mean paper certificates that represent gold and silver?

Or do you mean paper certificates that represent "confidence"?

Or do you mean abstract (non-material) money?

Or do you mean abstract global money?

Which "creation" are we referring to?

------

10. #190 willywagpole, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
    I don't think.

I KNOW.

The only reason people don't see this is because the people who have all the material power and "money" used all their man-made wealth to create a illusionary system to fool the masses and simply not allow the minds of the masses to think freely through chemical and subliminal conditioning.
    (Similar to the movie matrix as crazy as it sounds its more real than we know)

Your comment is a perfect example of how good their system works works/worked over the years. "ur silly"
    Another main reason why cannabis is also illegal.. It Frees the mind from this type of conditioning.

But if your sitting there smoking weed and eating Fast-Food/Junk/Processed Food-like products and drinking Soda and frying your brain on TV(subliminals)
    Instead of eating natural Organic foods and drinking fresh spring non-fluoridated water and Reading books/articles then don't expect to understand or see anything past this point because what you are consuming is 90% chemicals and 10% left over food scraps that leave your body disrupted, disoriented and render the mind useless.
    It goes further, DNA mutations and more but i do not want to get into detail right now, I assume you hopefully see the bigger picture by now.

Just look at how cops been acting in America? Doughnuts and Mcdonalds? That shit ain't food, its cancer.
    No wonder why their brains don't work, They cannot think for themselves only reacting through illusion and society's expectations.

They fear Equilibrium.
    They know its inevitable if all minds are healthy, We would all collectively come to a higher understanding and live in peace.

Choose LOVE not FEAR
    ~The eyes only see what the mind is prepared to comprehend~

you're not complaining about money, you have an issue with capitalism

money set the foundation for modern society. would you rather go about without internet, houses and grocery stores?

money is the driving force tht creates and maintains the convenience tht allows you to sit in front of your computer rather than sit in a tree and hope the mountain lion eats your head first for a quick death

there's nothing about money tht forces us to chase and consume. it's how we're wired, it's in our nature

if you don't like money don't save or work for it, but don't expect anyone to give you anything free. except for welfare, cause you're a human and you deserve to not die or starvation.

someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a classic case of post hoc ergo propter hoc?

cannabis was considered a dangerous substances by a group of people who had no interest in consuming it, same ppl had the power to ban it and so they did. from what I've bigotry against Mexicans always played a heavy role in the banning of it

by your logic they would've never enacted prohibition against alcohol because tht substance keeps the masses "ignorant"

"They"? You're fabricating an enemy and pinning all the blame on them. You're acting as if you're open minded but you're just as narrow minded as any 14 yr old revolutionary with "new ideas"

sure fast food makes cops aggressive and bigoted. tht's not an over simplification of a complex situation at all :)

fast food is horrible(!) but it doesn't make you aggressive. otherwise I would've been in prison right now cause I eat at McD's like 3 times a week

That's all bad. but it exists because ppl buy it. the government could ban it but they'd be infringing on ppls rights to consume. also the government doesn't run mcdonald's

Just a wild guess here - you believe in the Illuminati?

The concept of currency

12. #192 willywagpole, May 27, 2015
    You seem heated. I must of hit the spot [​IMG]

15 thousand years ago we lived in peace and harmony, At the great times of Atlantis and Lemuria, There was no Money, We simply traded items to live. One family/group would make clothes the others would make food, Everyone specifically working on what they are most passionate about so the quality was always superb, ect.. And it went around for thousands of years like this living in peace so don't try to tell me something about how money is or was ever needed to survive or thrive in life.

We were thousands of years more advanced than we are today, But something terrible happened in-between that lost all trace of both races. No one really knows what really happened. Some say their technological evolution surpassed their spiritual evolution because they were more attached to the material world and they lost control of their inner voice kinda how it is today in the world.. corruption caused mass destruction this created shock-waves throughout the whole solar system possibly even further which signaled everyone in range.

Shortly after earth was vulnerable to any Extra terrestrials/life forms and during this time they believe a lot of negative beings invaded earth and created a system that still is being followed today buy the riches of the riches that basically run our world with the materialistic wealth they have blinded the people to value and die for and its been corruption ever since. (some say Annunaki, Some say Reptillian life forms who says it isn't a bit of both) This goes very deep i wouldn't know where to start..
    (obviously more bullshit like religion and politics were added later on for more brainwashing but that is not the point)

I feel there is no point trying to convince sleepers to this kinda information, By your response you seem far 2 heavily conditioned to comprehend :S

I also noticed you eat Mcdonalds 3 times a week no wonder why your fried lol..
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/05/15/this-is-whats-really-in-a-mcdonalds-hamburger/
    http://www.trueactivist.com/youll-never-eat-mcdonalds-again-after-reading-these-10-horrifying-facts/
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2006/05/11/msg-is-why-you-want-to-avoid-mcdonalds-like-the-plague.aspx
    http://www.medicaldaily.com/mcdonalds-use-ammonium-hydroxide-wash-meat-angers-chef-jamie-oliver-theyre-not-only-249387

But at least some will understand or get something out of it, Hopefully one day you can realize the same [​IMG]
    These should help you think..
    http://thegreaterpicture.com/
    http://thespiritscience.net/
    http://higherperspectives.com/

Maybe try Google and actually do some research and reading [​IMG]
    Remember one page is just like one teacher, You only are being taught what that "One" teacher was taught.
    Try open 50-100 pages on 1 subject and you will find your own answer instead of someone Else's.

Though you probably wont find everything that i stated(maybe in books) as some information is from high level past life regression/hypnosis deep meditation techniques. (Plenty of guides out there, Just have to find the right one)

13. be the black sheep

14. #194 Browne, May 27, 2015
    I can't say what the intention of the first person to think about the concept of currency was but when there is a stark evolution of money starting out as a tangible material you possessed to an abstract digit existing in cyberspace that you do not possess it seems pretty clear to me that the typical human being is more prone to being controlled by the monetary system we have in place now as compared to the monetary system we had in place thousands of years ago.

So isn't it funny that people who "become aware" of this situation, that their typical reaction to it is to buy physical gold and silver?

------

15. A blueprint for a master conspiracy to dominate the world
    \n"We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one. This they must never know! They must never know that color is an illusion, they must always think they are not equal. Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal. We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over them. We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will have. We will establish a money system that will imprison them forever, keeping them and their children in debt. 

"When they shall ban together, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media. We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor. When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for they are less than that. They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons. 

"We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us. The recruits will be called “initiates” and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth.
    \nThey must never learn this truth for they will turn against us. For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars. They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know.
    \nThe truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until its too late. Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our slaves. 

"When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them. This reality will be their prison. They will live in self-delusion. When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin. Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time immemorial. 

But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW. If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action. They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen. Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter. "

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_illuminati_21.htm 

16. Hey, another Conspiracy major from good ol' YouTube University. I've always been meaning to ask one of you guys what kind of career opportunities does an education like that open up for someone?

So by your logic if I wrote E=MC2 in an unkempt public bathroom stall, it becomes untrue due to WHERE the information was written.

That's interesting logic. It must make thinking a much more simple act for you.

------

18. Hmm, I see you have Terence McKenna quoted in your sig . . . I think I'll just save myself the headache now and bow out of this conversation. Forget I ever stuck my nose in.

19. #199 willywagpole, May 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
    conspiracy-theorist-nothing-more-than-a-derogatory-title-used-to-dismiss-a-critical-thinker.jpg

Most of my knowledge is not from Youtube.. Its from living life and traveling, Reading books, Articles, Meditation, Martial Arts, Music, Poetry, Hip-Hop it goes on and on and on..

To answer your question It gives you the opportunity to actually live life to the fullest and see the world for what it really is than just merely existing mindlessly and blindly reacting to how society expects you to react and respond.  Ideology will only keep you going in circles.

Life is my Education, Experience is how we grow.

Also The reason why you dismiss Terence McKenna is because your mind is simply not ready to process his knowledge and understanding of life. He was an Amazing person ahead of his time, He was one of the great minds that realized things other people did not understand, So because he was one and they were many they dismissed him like you are blindly doing so when you have no idea how much his information makes sense to some other people who are ready to process that level of understanding.

• Like Like x 1
    The economy is fragile and volatile. It won't crash and die as many believe. It always comes back stronger and bigger. But what's a better alternative in your opinion?

All shits and giggles aside. You still haven't explained how money was invented to control ppl. And your pseudoscience/conspiracy websites weren't of much help

I peg you for a person who believes in spirits, souls, auras, OBE, ghosts and Illuminati. I.E. things tht were made up by ppl and used by other ppl to appear enlightened