Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Heat ACTIVE cannabis smoothie recipe...this is real. Experience report

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by lalamann, May 5, 2015.

1. Yep see my herb encyclopedia excerpt for proof. they were doing this back in the 3rd century AD lol

I also read somewhere that you can push the leaf into an open wound for relief :)

Maybe we can get a mod to edit this topics title.

This thread is a wealth of knowledge and you can't even find it since the word single is misspelled.
    ~ poke
    Op simply needs to use full editor to change the title himself fwiw.

2. That is a cool concept, wish I had the time and plants to try something like that.
    Til then, BONG!

3. #43 lalamann, May 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
    Done lol, didn't know I could

4. You rock! :metal:

5. Cleaned up the op as well, sounds less like an ecstatic high crazy person now

6. #46 Fredbear, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    Made some around 5 oclock kind of disapointed with the amount of green that came out but it was enough to make my juice taste like grass.....its 6 55 now.....waiting waiting 
    dont want to smoke ill wait ill 8 

844 should have used more leaves I guess feel a bit but not even worth bragging about

probably used about 15 big fan leaves

7. #47 lalamann, May 9, 2015
    Hmmm, now I'm less enthusiastic, and slightly confused, but I know when I'm stoned and still eager to try with my trim at harvest and to make it a few different ways.  I probably only had 20 leaves from a male and some were not yet what I would have called big lol. But I DEFINATELY  had results. About 8 hours worth. Wouldn't have said as much about it as the guinea pig collective owner in the vid had I not seen his reaction to using fan leaves and premature popcorn. His report and my experience seemed to scale nicely from my position. [​IMG]

have every confidence if I threw an ounce of fresh buds into this thing it would have been unwantedly strong, but wont know u til I try ;)

8. Don't be confused at all. We're not created equal by any means.

You've got nothing to prove. There's one naysayer against history itself :)

9. its 1220 now....shortly after the post at 845 I hit the vape and it triggered the underlying thc not really bad like some of the other ed's I make but I had a nice effect I havnt saw for a long time....Moving the xbox controller  I saw tracers (you know like the end of a cigerette and you move it about you can see a tail from it trailing) 

But like i said i hardly saw any juice come out but i guess the small amount that came out was good...I actually used some prebuds from a northren light auto flower the ones that grow on the bottom that dont amount to anything but I saw alot of that get chewed up and spit out before any juiing had occured

were I did get alot of juice and i hope it wasnt all letuce but I wrapped about ten leaves inside two pieces of lettuce probably about 1/4 ouce of really green came out and like i said it did taste like grass....burping tasted like grass

yes all in all this works very surprised at the small amount of canna-juice needed cant wait till the rest of the crop ges bigger im going to use more leaves this time and plan on taking some time off

10. #50 lalamann, May 9, 2015
    I'm going to try just blending fresh buds into a smoothie when I harvest, honestly if blended thoroughly, may be more fiber-ish but should work just the same and should prevent losing anything, just keep in mind when drinking that raunchy dankness how good it is for you lol, but I actually kinda liked the taste to be honest, I thought it was delicious but I used a lot of coconut and fruit. Was kinda disappointed I thought it didn't work for you.

All I know is not a single ounce of my plants material is going to waste anymore, I wonder just how psychedelic cannabis can be. Only 9 more weeks till I find out. Until then I'm surprised less guinea pigs are up for this, lots of great growers on here. And I'm Sure there are a lot of collective patients who truly need their medicine that could get ahold of the necessary pruning and lolipopping material for this. this would have the greatest impact for them I would think

I forget which one but in one of Terence McKenna lectures he talked about cannabis being prepared certain ways being a true psychedelic, but I always assumed he meant just eating a shit ton to many baked edibles, when I attempt this I usually just fall asleep though. Makes me wonder

Edit: go to 4:04:50 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzmeBkrBcOU

Didn't embed it because there's some stuff about mushrooms and dmt in there too, but its just a guy talking. not sure how strict guys are lol

11. I'm keen to try this with buds and see how strong it is, how much would any of you that's tried this say I should use?

So we burn the mary jane til' the third degree

12. #52 lalamann, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    I have no clue of the THC content of males or female fan leaves, that's the only thing I know its been done with so far and works scary good.

I'm mildly chicken shut to try it with buds but I was donna use one ounce of FRESH buds, this is equivalent to somewhere a little over an eighth of dry buds, if using dry buds make sure you blend for a real good amou t of time to make sure all the THC has come in contact with the citric acid, mct and coconut oils. Not sure which of the three is doing the magic or if you need all three

13. #53 nevrmindedness, May 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
    Just watched that retardedly long video lol. And also did some additional research, because i am equally excited and skeptical. I want to know if this would work with dried bud, and more importantly i would love to know the whole mechanism behind this, if it really works as well as those californians say it did. But first, here's something i found from BKS (the actual post is almost at the very bottom of page 1 on that thread, titled "citric acid extraction: the easiest and most discreet extraction"):

http://www.rollitup.org/t/badkats-cannapharm-canna-caps-uv-reactive-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.412878/

So it sounds like citric acid can totally decarboxylate THCA into THC. And then the MCT's from the coconut oil would be there to soak it up and deliver. I'm still very skeptical though, that it really gets you THAT HIGH. I would love to know for myself though... thinking of maybe throwing a gram or so of some nice into the nutribullet with a potent citric acid source and some coconut products. Ya know, for science. plus that does sound a little tasty...

But still, i'm thinking if this really worked THAT well, people would be doing it exclusively, and not wasting time or THC with traditional heat decarbing. I really hope to eat my words soon (more specifically, drink them in a smoothie).

14. #54 nevrmindedness, May 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
    Was just looking over this thread again, still fascinated, but still skeptical that this is really as epic a discovery as it's being made out to be (The Holy Grail of Cannabis).

Do you really think you would need that much bud??? An 8th is quite a bit to ingest all at once, no matter what the strain/quality... especially if it's still fresh/wet and nothing has degraded yet. If that's really the amount it takes to achieve the high, then i don't really see anything special about this...
    An 8th is 10x the dose my mates and i use for edibles. If i ate 10 edibles all at once of course i would trip balls, probably even harder than that dispensary manager. So that would mean there's no real point to the smoothie... except of course the health benefits, and that hollistic body "high" that is known to follow extremely healthy smoothies. But i can get all that without buying tangerines or husking a coconut.

15. #55 lalamann, May 12, 2015
    All I know, is it did work that well for me, and no, I will NOT ever be taking the time to make traditional edibles anymore. I'm actually going to figure out which one, smoking or þe smoothie that helps my green last longer, depending on the ratios I may stop smoking XD

Believe me I'm surprised as hell this isn't getting a heavier response than it is

16. #56 nevrmindedness, May 12, 2015
    Damn, you do sound very moved by this. I need to get my hands on some fresh trim before i can try it for myself. I WANT TO BELIEVE. lol. But if you've been making your edibles right, smoking should already be at the bottom of the list... I find edibles to be a much more efficient use of THC. 

Have you tried the smoothie yet with dried/cured material? I have plenty of that to experiment with, just nothing fresh. But i want to try what they did VERBATIM or else i feel like it's not worth trying. Because if i threw a gram or two in a blender with some tangerine and coconut, and then drank it, and then nothing happened, and then i came back and bitched at you guys, I would be the asshole for not following the process exactly. 

So i want to see one of you believers try it first with dry bud and tell me it works. Then i'll be more than happy to sacrifice a gram or two for science. Honestly though, if it takes any more than 2 grams to get RIDICULOUSLY high, then this is a total waste compared to edibles. 
    But.... You said you planned on using the equivalent of 1/8??? For one dose??? That is absolutely gargantuan. I could get Cheech, Chong, and Snoop Dogg (and myself) all hallucinating-ly ripped with that amount, processed traditionally (BKS-style) into coconut oil. Given, that we're talking about semi-decent seedless buds, and not hemp [​IMG]

You can make a believer out of me very easily, just by telling me (IN YOUR EXPERIENCE) that it WILL WORK with dried buds. Then i will try it myself, and if it's really as special as you and those video guys say it is, i'll jump right on the train and hail you for your discovery. PLEASE LET ME KNOW

17. I dont think dried herb will work for one you have to get the juice out....theres no juice in dried herb...DRIED HERB means its dry so I doubt there will be any juice.

18. you all might want to make sure everyone knows the difference between a juicer and a juice extractor. because that is why some get this to works and others don't.

19. #59 lalamann, May 12, 2015
    The reason smoking wasn't down on my list is I always found myself finding somewhere to curl up and go to sleep on higher doses with edibles I've made, I can smoke and go out and do things a lot easier. And this is closer to the smoking buzz, but with the intensity and duration of the edibles, at least from my experience. Just make sure you do all you can do get all the juice, and if using dry bud I imagine you need to blend THOROUGHLY lol. I'll give it a go and give you the go ahead or not as soon as I have more smoke than a few grams. I'm mainly looking forward to trying it with a decent amount of fresh buds

20. #60 lalamann, May 12, 2015

Hence my slight unwillingness to try it just blending like a madman, gonna give it a go soon though, even if it only works with fresh off the plant material its still awesome [​IMG]
    Did ok just lightly rehydrating and juicing the pulp over and over and doing it with the citrus fruits in with the cannabis leaf. Was thoroughly impressed with the results. Actually I juiced the coconut meat fruit and leaf all at the same time. Blended everything pulp and all together for a smoothie.... momma sais the pulp is the good part