Star Wars Day

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vee, May 4, 2015.

1. #1 Vee, May 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
    Yep fellow blades this be Star Wars day
    May the Forth, (may the force be with you)
    [​IMG]
     Charge up your light sabers dust of your space rocket, and gear ..for today we wack them out ....and kindly allow them to wack us back tomorrow on the
    Revenge of the 5th(revenge of the sith)
    [​IMG]

for those that don't

[​IMG]

2. May the forth be with you vostok

3. ..and you dude!  [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

Just happened to have today off, so I celebrated.  Stayed high all day, watched the original trilogy, played a little Force Unleashed, played the final planet and space station climax of Knights Of The Old Republic, went to town in my Empire Strikes Back t-shirt and at the headshop the girl with the Star Wars shirt gave me a discount (I don't know if she was just being cool or if it's a May 4th promotion), and now I'm watching Ep. 1.  But I think I'm going to turn it off, because it's only 20 minutes to May 5th.... and it's Episode I.  

5. Sorry, I am. Busy, I have been. The ways of the Force, I have been training in.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430963375.224288.jpg

"May The Force Be With You"

6. I played the OG KOTOR like a mother fucker. I played it so much I glitched the game and it said I had over a million hours invested...it was completely underrated! The second game wasn't as good, but still worth playing.

It's one of my favorite games ever.  I was so excited for it to come out, a Star Wars RPG sounded like a great idea.  I pre-ordered it, but it was such a long wait because it kept getting pushed back.  It was like 2 and a half years from when it was announced and when it came out.  I loved it and played the crap out of it, not a million hours though.  And yeah, the second was a disappointment.  In some ways it was really awesome and did make some improvements, but overall the story and characters weren't as good, the game was too glitchy, and the ending was a total letdown.  

8. And yeah, the second was a disappointment. In some ways it was really awesome and did make some improvements