Has a cure for cancer already been thought of?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Zikamirii, May 4, 2015.

1. Someone keep posting this weird pineapple coconut thing that is supposed to be a miracle cure, but weed is too so who knows. We all die soon. Sooner than we want.

2. #42 Delphinidins, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
    Cancer is old news for those who digged deep.

Apricot seeds
    Bi carb
    High Doses Vitamin C injections
    Traditional Herbs & Spices
    Medicinal Mushrooms & Amazonian Berries

Sea Algae and Vegetables. These type of things have many studies behind them showing them eliminate cancer as cancer cannot survive in an alkaline body.

Oh don't forget Cannabis, Skin cancer patients treated with hemp oil and a healthy diet have been cured in weeks.

3. everything cures cancer duh

4. Weed. Weed is the cure, weed creates a chemical called CBD which actually has been proven to fight and kill cancer cells in the body also other herbs that are grown naturally kill cancer the government is just too fucked up to make weed legal because the government actually makes money off people who have cancer due to cancer patients having to go through chemotherapy and having to buy prescription drugs cancer is a billion dollar industry that the government does not want to lose due to the fact that weed grows naturally in the ground

5. That is incorrect, my friend. CBD does not attack cancer cells, THC does. CBD is great for the body and nausea but doesnt do much for cancer. THC causes apoptosis, among other things, in cancerous cells and makes them die. I dont believe in CBD-only meds, you need wide spectrum oils with all cannabinoids and even terpenes. Terpenes are very medicinal.

So yeah, we've known about the cure for years but it wont make pharmaceutical companies billions and isn't patent-able(in its natural form, which is whats needed) so sadly they wont mess with it.

6. Okay guys about to mind rape ya... 1 of 4 people have a relative dying from cancer but yet the british royal family has never lost anyone to cancer.. BOOM

7. I'm almost totally sure that cancer already has a cure.. Like someone else said, maybe not all of them have been cured, but I bet a couple are. There was one weird thing that I saw one time & it never came up again & I wondered what happened to that? This was off Huff Post so I believe it's somewhat credible.. but I don't really know.