Has a cure for cancer already been thought of?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Zikamirii, May 4, 2015.

1. Lol i didnt think people were still using this thread. I came back over a month later to see it was still active. Love the replies everyone :)

2. #22 willywagpole, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    Cure for cancer has been known for thousands of years.
    Nature will provide us everything.

I know just one doctor alone who has cured over 30 thousand patients from introducing them to a raw food diet consisting of RAW fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and traditional Herbs. (Organic is always best)
    Along with plenty of natural spring water
    Daily Vitamin D exposure from the sun.
    Daily Exercise.
    Proper sleep.
    Positive Thinking
    an the list goes on.. but im sure you get the point. He has even cured some patients within a few weeks completely.
    (Get the detox and antioxidants started + Juice fast)

Foods/substances like Garlic/Baking soda/Turmeric/Vitamin B-17/Sweet Wormwood/CANNABIS/soursop.
    then you have Superfoods like goji/spirulina/chaga mushroom/megahydrate that do even more amazing things for the body and help eliminate cancer.

Some of the later stages are treated with all that i stated and heavy doses of Food grade Vitamin C and Hydrogen peroxide. along with Oxygen treatment. Note: 84% of the time the Stress causes the cancer to grow more and the stress on the body by the cancer methods like chemo actually kill the person.

So Doctors are basically un-knowinly killin the patient by telling them they have cancer which causes major stress to the person, Dramatically weakening the immune system so the cancer becomes alot stronger then followed by the typical methods they use..

Cancer is a $160 billion a year industry, Everything is a Business. If everyone is getting cured no 1 gets payed.
    https://www.ihealthtube.com/aspx/topic.aspx?c=Canc...
    http://drleonardcoldwell.com/

Here is an amazing video on Health.

http://www.realfarmacy.com/cancer-causing-products...
    [​IMG]

3. I remember hearing about a girl in South Africa who found the cure but the government covered it up somehow. either way though, even if they had a cure, they wouldn't let that shit out. they make too much money off chemo, death and medicine. Bet if they had let the cure out, they'd make it cost a fortunate to where only the 1% can get a hold of it.

4. Wow. So glad positively directed and unbiased answers like this exist. Thank you for your genuineness. I also hope someone actually benefits from this post and realizes that lifestyle changes and healing foods possess immeasurable qualities (Rather than poisoning themselves on the advice of false "Doctors")
    I'm not even high and that touched me.

5. I highly doubt there is some.secret cure for cancer that is being hidden

Reasoning? 8billion people in this world. Someone was gonna figure it out

-Yuri

6. I believe its been found but it can never be released. It would destroy much of the healthcare industry which in return would destroy the economy. Sometimes trying to fix one disaster just makes a much bigger one.

7. don't be so gullible

No doctor has cured 30000 cancer patients by putting them on a raw food diet

Raw food diets are actually extremely dangerous

-Yuri

8. Oh Yuri, way to misinterpret my intention. I for one am not on a raw food diet nor am an advocate of said diet for the common man. I also don't care if "30,000 people were cured by a raw food diet or not. That exact quote could be total bullshit. But please don't bother telling me raw food diets ARE extremely dangerous. Whether it's a surefire cure for any disease isn't even relevant at this point, but it's certainly not extremely dangerous done right(or even to a large extent done by an amateur). I have seen people at the prime of their health with no nutritional deficiencies or risk of disease. That being said having access to a garden helps in the practical sense. Don't want to escalate this. However, just know how unnecessarily off putting and discouraging your post was. I was simply giving the dude praise for suggesting that treating your body like a temple has a link with your overall health.

9. If youd like to, pull up a study attempting to prove the dangers so that I might have a good chuckle at its credibility.(Or wrong application)

10. My doctor thinks that cancer will eventually be just another treatable, chronic disease, if caught early enough and when the new treatments that are being worked on become reality.

I believe him.

11. [quote name="PerpetuallyBlazin" post="21998675" timestamp="1441840824"]If youd like to, pull up a study attempting to prove the dangers so that I might have a good chuckle at its credibility.(Or wrong application)[/quote]just one story off the top of my head :D

The main reason we cook food is because it kills dangerous parasites

http://www.malamaopuna.org/ratlung/needtoknow.php

12. [quote name="yurigadaisukida" post="21998704" timestamp="1441841644"]just one story off the top of my head :D

The main reason we cook food is because it kills dangerous parasites

http://www.malamaopuna.org/ratlung/needtoknow.php

13. Btw I feel its worth mentioning that there are plenty of undeterred raw food eaters in Hawaii, the place your study focuses on(As well as Thailand-SE Asia). Thanks for the redundant nutrition lesson.

14. I said"can be"

Adding potentially after "can" is redundant

I don't deny the health benefits of fresh veggies

Also idk about that last comment. But since you said "some" ill take it.

But cooked food is much more easily digested.

The two reasons we cook food are to kill pathogens and to make nutriemts more bioavailible

-Yuri

15. #35 PerpetuallyBlazin, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
    You said "raw food diets are extremely dangerous". Word. For. Word. Anyways im done with this discussion. You sure have a funny way of skewing my optimism into something else, you know that?

Edit: I also never said anything about raw foods in my original reply. I said healing foods. It was just your radical interpretation that put me off.
    Second edit: And neither did the poster I replied to. You even said fresh veggies have health benefits. Where is this controversy originating dude?

16. The poster you replied to claimed a doctor cured 30000 cancer patients with raw food diets

-Yuri

17. That's why Rick Simpson is becoming a household name when it comes to cancer and cannabis. He's the guy who figured out a therapeutic dose to kill the cancer. http://phoenixtears.ca/ He doesn't sell it, only gives away the info as far as how to make it and turn it in to medicine. So, cannabis is proving to be the cancer cure in what seems about 75% of the cases. The hospitals wont touch it until the feds declassify it from a schedule one drug to something less. And many believe since we are a for profit health care system, they are in no hurry to turn to cannabis for healing as the profits are not there. With the synthetics the pharmaceutical companies have attempted to make, patients are instead, choosing the whole plant because the effects are much stronger and better all around. One cannot patent the whole plant. So that puts the pharmaceutical companies in a quandary. I suppose that is why they are throwing their money at fighting the cannabis industry.

18. Yes there is and always has been a cure for cancer. It is called The Gerson Therapy; look it up on google you will find everything you need to know about it. We have everything we need on this earth to heal diseases. You do not need toxic chemotherapy to cure cancer (chemotherapy attacks every cell in your body, which is why you lose your frickin hair and feel like your dead), you do not need antidepressants for depression, etc. Majority of doctors only know what they learned in medical school and nothing else, which is how to get your *** on drugs and pump vaccines in your body which only make things even worse. If people stopped eating fast food and gmos, and started to eat fresh fruits and vegetables (meat if you choose but it only gets stuck in your intestines and rots because your body cant digest it properly) and drank pure water (city water is toxic, full of bad chemicals such as fluoride) they wouldn't have the sicknesses that they suffer from. Yes marijuana is good for the body but you need to eliminate all toxins to be healthy, in my opinion marijuana is good for symptom relief but dont expect to cure cancer just by smoking the reefer everyday, there is a lot more to it, its a lifestyle of healthy eating and exercise that keeps you from getting these big diseases. Its just a big money making system, just like the government imports illegal drugs into the country then makes even more money off the "drug war" they created. They give you toxic food and drinks and a tv for your recreation instead of exercise, then when you get cancer, IBS, depression, etc and for some reason you cant figure out why (lmao) you go to them for their "cures" which make you think your getting better but in actuality your being fed even more toxic **** which breaks down your body even faster. I just wish that more people would open their minds and see what is really going on, and i will share the truth till my last breath with the hopes people will.

19. Reality check. We are considered as lab rats by the so-called elite/illuminati

Cancer researchers have been fired and ridiculed for developing promising results. One was told told flat out "We're not looking for a cure"

The best way to resolve or prevent cancer is to change your diet. Sometimes there's an external cause like living near high power electric lines, so you must move

20. You are right, the time is soon when the earth goes back to its natural state like intended. And so will we.