Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will i pass drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by christian w 420, May 4, 2015.

1. hi so last night, may 3, stupid me took 3 hits off of a joint after 4 months of not smoking. i leave for basic training on may 18 so 2 weeks to sober up. i need to know if i can pass a drug test for pot. as i said ive been completely sober for 4 months. I've already planned to run for several miles a day as it is to get more in shape for leaving. Any advice or stories for me? diet advice? also if you know when i get drug tested in reception that would be great
    thank you!

2. This probably shouldn't be in seasoned tokens but you should be clean in to weeks. I assume your an active and fit person so your body will push out all of the traces of THC pretty quick especially because you only took 3 hits.

3. He posted the same thing in appreciate tokers. Delete this ish.