What % of women/men

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by travilanche, May 4, 2015.

1. So my question is what percentage of women or men(whatever you are attracted to) are bangable that you see out in the world? Yes this is a very mysoginistic question I suppose. Though I am not excluding women/gay men from the convo. I am just genuinely curious what you think based on physical attraction alone.

For me personally...I would estimate that I would bang about 65% of the women age 18-50 that I see. Anything older than that is primarily off limits to me, due to them being too old.

So what about you?

2. 65% sounds about right maybe even higher since I live in cali by the beach B)

3. I'd have to say I'm about 80% in that age group,
    I think most women are beautiful but I see an ugly girl and feel bad that today's society wouldn't look twice because of her outside appearance but I look and I think.... I'd shag her just to give her a good time👍

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

4. That may be true. I have never been out there so I can't say for sure, but i understand everyone there is in pretty good shape. Still, even here in the Midwest, I would definitely say the number is more than half by a significant percentage.

5. % of total women? Probably less than 20%, but I live in an area with a ton of really old people. Adjusting for age it'd probably be more like 60-70%.

6. where I live, about 80%. if I lived in Mongolia... probably 7%

7. Objectively? Most of them. 

My perspective. Pretty much none. 

It's not that I have high standards, I just don't care.

8. 30%.....I have high standards.......

9. When I drive by the university I'd say 70%, but the closer you get to the hood the number goes down reaching almost 0 halfway through the city.

10. Don't care. I fuck everything

11. #11 beenstoned, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
    The question for me is "what % of people would you say you could sit through enough conversation with before banging them." probably around 1%

12. Why sit through a conversation before you fuck ????

13. I live in a small city and its probably 1%..Im lucky if I see one hot chick per day it sucks..plus side is im like a super model round here so can bang whoever lol

14. Hmm. 50/50.

15. #15 Deleted member 281310, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
    I would probably fuck 70% of the women out there and maybe 15% of the men or the other way around i don't know so maybe 85% of people i would potentially fuck if given the opportunity. scratch that and let's bring the women down to 60% and men to 20% so a total of 80% of the people are in my fuck pool. now that seems a bit high considering for older people and younger people and sick people. so i bring the women down to 50% and men down to 10% and i have a total fuck pool of 60% people in the world. So according to the United States Census Bureau the world population exceeded 7 billion, so as of March 12th 2012 today i have approximately 4,200,000,000 people to fuck. The irony is that this number was coincidental to my culture on GC and i am still a virgin.

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436727113.897967.jpg

17. 100% of men and women. No questions asked.

18. I'd fuck anything with a pulse :p