GoldGrowers 15 strain early flowering experiment

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by GoldGrower, May 4, 2015.

1. Thanks guys, I felt it was time for a change, I've had the old once since I first started here on the forum, over 10,000 ago lol

2. as of today

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fools gold has some trichomes already

[​IMG]

3. Fucking sic bro! That tent is Jammed packed full looks awesome. I'm curious which strain will finish first now that there in flower. I'd love to find a strain that would flower out doors in Alaska. Right now I pull my out door plants inside at 7 pm and move them out at 7 am. It's a pain in the ass.

4. The ones that u do grow outdoors, what ferts do u use ionic grow for soil?

5. another awesoem journal i will be following! yeeee

6. this is genius as i'm in canada and it's the same thing, damn i'm so impressed.. great job man

7. thanks man, yeah me too. Wow that must drive you crazy. How cold is it getting in the night time?

8. when growing outdoors I prefer to use natural fertilisers to keep the ground in good shape. Using ready to go minerals in the soil can starve the bacteria that normally produce them themselves. So I like to use manure and worm casts dug in to the ground. I also use cheap multi purpose compost to amend the ground

But when I'm guerrilla growing up in the mountains, it's a long trekk so I use slow release granular fertiliser. This stuff is frowned on by many but it's just so convenient. Its light and doesn't take up much space in the backpack. It works really well. If the ground has a low nutrient value then something needs to be added and I'm not carrying a bag of manure miles in to the outback lol

9. Just depends about 45 degrees I think last night. By September it usually snows.

10. Jesus, I thought it was tough in the UK. When are you due to harvest ?

11. In Alaska wouldn't autos be an easier option? Or just too expensive I guess if you're growing medically...

12. About 40 days left. This was just an experiment on light dep and what not.

13. They are expensive and really is like to be able to clone and just let the clones go. Plus larger plants. I think next spring I'll try as it warms up putting them out doors in the mid day to evening and see how that goes. I know MTF was a photo plant that they grew in green houses outside in Alaska they would cover the greenhouses every day and it worked I'd like to figure out the dates and a good strain for it up here.

The plants outside are doing good for an experiment really.

14. Would be tough to build a green house that you can light proof :-/

15. will I never learn to leave room for plants to stretch in early flower?

[​IMG]

This is fools gold. Most have trichomes now and fools gold has the best smell of them all. I have high hopes for this little one

[​IMG]

I have forgotten what this one was, sugar candy I think, I'm not 100%

[​IMG]

16. these are the clones I took from them. They were supposed to go outdoors but the weather has been so bad this last few weeks that there's no point in putting them out now

[​IMG]

17. the Fool's Gold is 710 right? not seedsman?

oh wow 55 days flowering, i may have to pick it up also!

18. As always great looken plants

19. #179 GoldGrower, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
    yeah that's it 710. 55 days would be amazing, I'm pretty sceptical about that but we will see lol

Dinafem states that my blue cheese takes 50 days. But it more like 60 days

20. thanks mate