Asking a woman to have sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ReturnFire333, May 3, 2015.

1. #Bars

2. It is going to come off really creepy and she is going to say no. If she is attractive she gets hit on all the time and she will probably just laugh or cuss you out, and then hang up. You have to talk to women, I know shocking for a 21 year old. They want to see that you two get along and that you're not scary or weird, among other things. Start talking to her since you are so interested in her, don't just call her and ask her to fuck. She probably will want to fuck, I got hit on by a married woman before but it is really fucked up so I turned it down. It isn't like just because she is older she is unattainable, in fact, you have an advantage because women in their late 30s and early 40s love to fuck younger 20-somethings. Just don't be stupid, be considerate and confident and you'll be fine. 

3. Like he says....
    DO IT!

4. #44 Sammyy, May 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
    Brb calling hp tech support to find out why these pics of 40 year old milf that op has SURELY posted arent showing.

5. #45 101 BIG TEX 101, May 4, 2015
    it's in times like these that i develop even more admiration for women. i would get really tired of it- so many men just want to fuck. i think i would start to vomit if i was a woman who was thought of as a hottie with nothing more to offer than an inclination to fucking give blowjobs and fuck without any values

smh

:)

6. #46 101 BIG TEX 101, May 4, 2015
    i've had to ask a woman not to go there. ya know what i mean?

- "i gave you a promise ring! we're gonna keep it, darn it! (the promise. lol) no fucking tonite! maybe some day......." i pretty much told her

:)

7. Omg lol if you wanna get some pussy atleast respect her to give her the run around.

"Hey what's up, it's homeboy across the street. Listen, kind of random but I have this bottle of wine and no one seems to want to help my kill it. You interested?"

Have some sex? Baha wtf...

8. Please tape said interaction and post.  Asking straight up is a risky move and not likely to go over well.  It's called tact!

But I still think you should do it.  [​IMG]

9. I wouldn't be surprised if she got out of her house just to smack you across the face. You can't be so blunt with women. Well, most of them anyway.
    Maybe it's different with older women. Tell us how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. 1. Get a pizza and cut the middle of the box
    Optional: Eat the piece of pizza you just cut.
    2. Insert penis in hole
    3. Ring her door. Remind her the pizza isnt going anywhere but its better to eat it while its hot.

But seriously go for it. I wouldnt do it because everyone in my hood knows me and my family but looks like you got nothing to lose.

11. Wtf with all these people saying no ?? Even if she calls you a perv why give a fuck. Many older women have a thing for young boys but dont approach them because people judge.

Invite her for a glass of wine, if you just say hey i wanna bang you till my dick hurts it wont work....

Unless she is a dick-starved sex hungry milf. She probably is tho.

Go talk to her and let us know how it goes

12. You guyz are crazy! Damn respect the f'n lady at least if you really want to f her. It's a childish approach for a child this is a grown woman! Show interest first before jumping straight to I just want to bang your back out lol! She's 40 alone(you have a great chance) you should definitely approach the situation who cares about your age difference you want her go get her! I was told by my big bro to treat every chick like a LADY hasn't failed me yet! And I'm a gay female (I've hit them all)! Old straight gay bi hoe christians lol women in general just want to feel special even if she's a slut or just a one night stand once she's in the bedroom release the beast! Lol go get her 👍👍

13. #53 gypsytrip, May 4, 2015
    okay okay, I got this.

there's nothing rude about asking. the only problem is that wording it in that way might make her automatically say no, even if she wants to. women don't like to be obvious about wanting sex because it's perceived as slutty in our society. especially if there's a big age gap. that's why if you were to work up to it, maybe seduce her a little, she'd probably go for it.

join the club

15. Just try casual flirting at first.   If that doesnt work, she's gonna mace the shit outta you.

16. She isn't not interested to you because you're only 21 and she is 40+ I think this is the main reason.

17. #57 heyitsjayme, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
    Ohhh boys and their dickbrains.... never fails to amaze me.

18. Don't phone a woman asking for sex like that…jesus man what's wrong with you?[​IMG] 

It fucking reeks of desperation and inexperience. It's a bit creepy aswell[​IMG]

19. What the fuck man? Try to be more discreet about inituating sex. No offense, but you sound clueless. Don't make her feel like a slut off the jump

20. #60 budluver, May 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
    Your attitude is right but never blatantly ask "Do you wanna.... or would you like to...." it gives her a chance to say no. Approach her with the attitude like you're a young hard dicked fucking machine and she's a worn out 40 year old mom, but without saying it. You have more going for you then she does for her. Be honest and logical. What options does she have right now anyways? She has no man and is lonely. Just tell her you think she is attractive and you want to fuck. If she says no just say you are right across the street if she changes her mind. Also don't do it over the phone. Do it in person and don't break eye contact.