Asking a woman to have sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ReturnFire333, May 3, 2015.

1. this. Stop wasting time on GC and Go get that Milf snatch 

Too intrusive for me.

Lemme tell you a story; there was once a papa bull, and a baby bull standing on a hill overlooking a herd of cows grazing in the grass.

Baby bull says : "let's run down there and fuck one of them". But papa bull replies: "no son, let's walk down there and fuck them all".

This story is more relevant when you're about to arrest a group of gang members in Watts with Sean Penn, but it kind of works in this situation too.

4. Oh and calling her asking if she want sex isnt?

[​IMG]

Compared to ringing her doorbell, no.

6. #26 101 BIG TEX 101, May 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2015
    oh. i see. and u know she's down to fuck cuz she's in her 40's and appears to not have been with a man for a while?

if u know her full name - facebook her. yeah! that'll fucking work! jugallo head. lol

No I don't know. That's why I want to find out.

8. Booooooo

9. #29 101 BIG TEX 101, May 3, 2015
    go steal some of her mail to get her full name!

just fucking with you.

go in her backyard and start jerking off. 40 yr old hot chicks dig that sorta shit

lol

10. Just walk up and ring her doorbell with your dick out. She will immediately start blowing you.

11. #31 101 BIG TEX 101, May 3, 2015
    40 yr hot chicks sometimes develop a tendency to give involuntary blow jobs. i forget what the diagnosis is called. but it's more common in mature hotties! there is no known cure. besides, these women are truely a gift to every man that gets close to one when her symptoms start. it's an ugly disease but every man wants to help out! we're good like that

lol

:)

12. You're not man enough for her.  She's gonna laugh at you.

13. do something classy.
    1st step: you can buy a bottle of wine, dress nice, knock on her door. Tell her you got nobody to drink this wine with...or offer it to her as a gift ( you figured that she has better use for it than you)..maybe she will take it and offer you an invitation to drink the wine with her.

2nd step..if 1st step actually works:
    being tipsy off the wine, start telling her how attractive she is and so on...

3rd step: sexual gratification..?

all this can only work if you are extremely confident, witty, and charasmatic

14. #34 rain dancer, May 4, 2015
    Last edited: May 4, 2015
    OP should say,
    "I'm the pervert neighbor half your age who lives across the street and secretly fantasizes about you. I have no social skills, wanna breed???? :ey: "

:laughing:

What have you got to lose OP?
    Self respect?
    Dignity?
    Game?
    :rolleyes:

Watch him call and she's all like, why yes, yes I DO!!!

LOL :lol:
    Man I gotta some more of this iced grapefruit. Good stuff. Entertaining myself over here lol
    ~ poke

15. Not even coffee first?  Let me know if this works, I haven't had sex in like 3 weeks, and I know a hot 37 year old blonde.  Tried picking her up last night but I was dinking for over 12 hours and was smoking lots...you can guess how that turned out.

16. go for it... no kidding.

17. The chase is half the fun.

18. Your grown she's grown sex is a natural animalistic thing. I would say go for it but maybe in a different way. Like ask if she needs any help around her house. DO NOT ask over phone especially if yalldont speak much any more. You need more face to face interaction.

19. Young, hung and full of cum

[​IMG]