Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions for smokers who have taken T-breaks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bonghoots4lyfe, May 3, 2015.

1. And yes I tried searching, but I couldn't find anything.

When you have taken t breaks, how fast did your tolerance build up again after the break was done?
    Also, how often did you smoke? And what quality was it? How long was the break?
    I am currently day 5 into a tbreak and im curious

2. Depends on so much factors that you are better of trying it yourself. Height, metabolism, fatpercentage, hight of tolerance before and after t-break etc etc etc. For me it takes around 15 days to "recover" from a 5d t-break

3. Long enough, get high. 48 hours and you'll notice a difference and if you can make it a month you might get high school baked again.

4. My plans exactly

5. for some people, even something as short as a week or two can have a noticeable impact on a high

6. #6 ReeferBri, May 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
    I concur. You really just need to see for yourself. Everyone is different.

For instance, I need to take a LONG t break for my tolerance to go down. If I just take a couple days or a week off, I don't notice much of a difference when I start again. Been an all day long smoker for 13 years, so I tend to ween myself down for t breaks when I can otherwise I'm in for a rough couple days if I just suddenly stop. So I ween myself down just by smoking less and less, skip a day here or there, etc over like 2 weeks, then I take a break. Breaks are usually a couple weeks to a month. Then it usually only about a week or two for my tolerance to be back up when I start again.

I started smoking again after a year long break a few months ago. The year was huge, as it took a good 2 months for my tolerance to get back to its usual peak.

7. I can stop smoking for 3 days and get pretty baked, 2 weeks, I'm gone.

8. I usually take a 3-4 week T-break every 3 months or so, i get sooooo ripped off 2/3 bowls for the first few days after the break, but just get back to normal tolerance after 2 weeks or so. 

9. I just made  a thread about how I came off a 1 year tolerance break if you want to check it out its in the seasoned tokers. Before this I couldn't go longer than a month at a time without smoking.. It was kinda hard to work my way to a 1 year tolerance break.. But what made it easier is just not hanging around people who smoke alot and deleting alot of my dealers numbers. That 1 year break was one of the best things I could have ever done. Mankind made weed something what its not. It was a beautiful plant for medicianal reasons and to even use recreationally.. But we fuckin went and abused the shit outta it, smoking everyday and as much as we can, trying to make it more and more potent and messing the balance of thc to cbd ratios and all that.

Tolerance breaks = a must for regular tokers.. A MUST. Your neurons and neurotransmitters need a break and thats just how it goes. Whether you stop getting as high, or whether you get some other issues that aren't as favorable as just not getting as high.. It's not cool to abuse weed or abuse your brain.

Weed is a magical plant man. It has 2 sides to it.. Balance is key

10. #10 SmokedOutandHigh, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
    A tolerance break just isn't worth it for me, of course I get more stoned after three days, but when i stop for a week or more and start blazing again I really only find myself getting completely baked out, two or three times, and then recedes back into a normal buzz. The times I've stopped for months definitely left me cooked for a solid week or so, but months/ even weeks sacrifice just to get a blown-out high a couple times is not what I even want from the plant.

11. Oh, to be high school baked again hahah working on my own unplanned T-break(two weeks in)   any break i take over two days there is defiantly a notice in the difference of my high

12. Even after my longest break ever, which was almost a month, I only had a low tolerance for about a week afterewards.

I'm unwillingly on one right now and I have been since last Sunday so whenever I can finally get bud I should have a low tolerance for a couple days. I started mine willingly to save up money that I owe my band for the mixing & mastering of our new album but when I tried to get bud Thursday I found out my guy was dry and that is where the unwilling t-break part began. Hopefully I will hear something soon but seeing as how I am not in a legal or med state it can be whenever.