Almost 3 year relationship down the drain

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by muchomango20, May 3, 2015.

1. u really think that?
    I guess that's a pretty noble, selfless thought

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I don't think its noble. If you both can't be happy, then don't be together. Nothing should have to come at the expense of your own happiness. Its mutual, or its nothing. There's a term for guy that give up their own happiness just so a woman can be happy......pussy whipped......if you can't mutually be happy then be a man and move on

3. Yeah nothing will ever work between us, I've accepted that fact already. it's worse now that my son is here cause she DESPISES my parents when all they've done is help us go through this whole pregnancy. She won't even allow them to see him. I don't want him to grow up with a negative environment and constant animosity. It breaks my heart really, I wish I didn't care as much as I do.

4. #44 beautiful, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    Dude................ I hope you stab first

5. I think we need to keep the forum guidelines and a little respect in mind.

6. #46 MissBonnieBud, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015

I grew up with 2 parents that hated each other and even at a young age kids can sense it and remember. 

If she's acting hormonal then speak to her and book an appointment with the GP. Sometimes it takes something as simple as therapy and/or drugs to get back to normality (Post-natal Depression?). There are also places that offer family counselling so that you can sort your problems together.
    On the other hand, if you feel that she is becoming a danger to YOU or your child then maybe speaker to a lawyer about filing for custody will be the safest think for your boy. It's a tough process for fathers, but safest of the child ALWAYS comes first. 

You said that nothing will ever work - it's over. Accepting it might be the best thing that you can do. Move in with your parents; it means that you can get some space and they can see their grandchild. (They have every right too, don't let her take that right away.) The extra baby sitting means you will get a breather every day or two to just chill like you deserve. Do they even know this is going on? Speak to them, parents have a lot more wisdom than we give them credit for. 

Yes, she is the mother of your child, but that doesn't give her a right to physically/verbally abuse you or dictate how raise your wee man. Move out, be a good dad and try and have some fun in your last teen year. Peace out x

7. People like you are a huge part of the problem.    You strike me like the type who likes to talk about what being a "real man" is all about without having the slightest clue about  not just masculinity, but many,  many other things.

She did not carry "his" baby in her stomach, but their baby.    If you do not see it like this, please see a psychologist or change your daily drug combination.

"Happy wife, happy life" is a  bullshit saying that only serves diehard feminists, psycho wives who demand superiority to justify their own inadequacies and/or mental issues, and something defeated and deflated husbands tell themselves to keep up the illusion that their clusterfuck marriage is actually how things are supposed to be.         

Either both spouses are genuinely happy, or your relationship is a failure.  Anyone who has ever been in a SANE relationship knows this.  

8. ^ great post oni

That's an excellent piece.

I'm glad that you're making the right decision and that through all the bullshit you've kept your head up and clear.
    It will not only improve your life but the life of your child as well.

Keep us updated.

9. It serves a child better to be from a broken home than to live in one. 

10. If it's new ride it out if it's old behavior boot her as