Almost 3 year relationship down the drain

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by muchomango20, May 3, 2015.

1. Let's let OP have his thread back. It's pretty rude to hijack a thread for one's own hateful rant.

2. Now that you have a child, you have a responsibility to try and make the relationship work. If the problem is that your girlfriend has unreasonable abusive outbursts, than she needs to see someone to try and get her rage under control. Set a deadline for improvement that you keep to yourself. If your gf's anger still hasn't improved six months from now, then you might end it. But your first priority is the welfare of your child, and children always do better with parents who are together. 

3. Okay, I literally laughed out loud when I read your post because of the ignorance. Either I didn't make myself clear or you're an ignorant fool.
    First off I guess I'm a pussy cause I have a well paying job where I work full time (overtime when available), I'm currently earning my degree online and I come home to raise my son all night or all day on my 2 days off, and all the chores at home without a damn problem and I enjoy every second of it.
    On top of that I am only 19 NINETEEN and have managed to pay for rent, car, food, just like you buddy.
    The problem isn't what I'm NOT doing it's the way I'm treated regardless of the fact that I work my ass off like I should be doing.
    Clearly you have me confused for someone else bro.
    Next time try asking before you go make yourself look like an ignorant asshole on someone's thread.

Don't be sorry bro, be careful.

4. oh my god, have none of you children heard of postpartum depression/psychosis?

5. #25 muchomango20, May 17, 2015
    Last edited: May 17, 2015
    Does postpartum depression inolve getting fingers slammed with front door while they violently threaten to call police and end my life with a knife??? All for falling asleep on the couch for 5 minutes lol....

Attached Files:

6. If she continues to be violent, you should do all you can to get sole custody of the child.
    You don't deserve that treatment and the child certainly doesn't deserve to be raised by a violent unstable person.

Get some nanny cams.

7. You are acting like a fucking idiot. Seriously. Nobody deserves what OP is going through. My wife of 9 years would NEVER treat me like that. She is my biggest supporter and I am hers. OP'S woman has severe post part um on top of what sounds like anger issues. The only bad thing the op ever has done (from his side of the story) is get that maniac pregnant. OP good luck killer.

8. Damn man that crazy, you need to do something about this.

If I were you I would document all these things that she is doing so when the time comes you will have the upper hand.

9. I sickens me cause everytime I tell her I'm leaving and actually pack my shit it's like her personality completely changes to the point where she'll even beg me to stay. Although it's always shortly followed by a "you better not leave me" and again the threats.

10. Does she work?

11. It's a never ending cycle I'm putting and end to. I just have to build up my courage and suffer for a couple more weeks. I'll definitely still fight for custody of my son, even with the constant threat from her that I'll have no custody and she'll even go as far as lying to the court that I've abused her. I've already got a few videos that I was lucky to record it's always tough trying to record when the person you're trying to record grabs sharp objects such as a knife, wide eyed and approaching you fast

12. no and I don't think she's planning on working either, she straight up told me she only wants my money. I'm sure this in itself is a ticket to leave don't you think?

I just want to do the right thing.

13. At least she was honest about that.

I think you're doing the right thing by leaving.
    She sounds unstable, and on top of that she's clearly using you.

Will you take your child with you?
    Sounds like the safer option, because you know she'll throw a childish temper tantrum and who knows what that will lead to.

Keep us up to date and don't fold into her demands.
    Most of all, keep your child safe!

14. I don't know if your trolling or just joking around but I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt.
    She slam doors on your fingers, and she also grab knives for you and you still live in the same house with her because of your weed plants?

To top it all off she actually told you that she only wants your money.
    If you not messing around then it seems like you need to make some decisions, Your plant or your life, which one do you value more?

15. I got a whole new front grill in my mouth from a crazy woman. Smacked me in the mouth out of the blue with the grate off a gas stove. Numerous other bs too. Fk that plant you owe it to yourself and that kid too get out of there. And fk her threats of getting custody, its not like that anymore. I have full custody of my kids. She had supervised visits until she wouldn't get the treatment the court ordered. Haven't heard or scene that dumb bitch in 6 years. Sucks raising kids on my own, but its better for them than living in the shit she would of drug them through. She has another child that has a messed up perspective on life because of her bs. At 8 years old that kid was just as violent as she was. Kid tried to stab me once with a pair of scissors. My kids will never know their mom and they're better off for it. I'm raising boys to be men, not basket cases.....op get out and get your kid. She can't keep him from you. If she tries too before you get into court, all you have to do is get in front of a judge and get an emergency order of visitation.

16. #36 Nugagerube, May 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
    that was what the first responder said. And OP also said she's been like this before the baby.

Did u read any of that?

I guess it doesnt rule out psychosis.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I hate to say but yes postpartum depression can cause this. I am not saying it is a valid excuse to cause harm to others though. My now ex wife was the same way minus the violence but we were divorced after the birth of our son cause I could not handle it anymore. I myself was 19 working two full time jobs and I still had to do all the household chores on top of working my ass off. Good luck op.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. #38 jas43, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    Reading through all of this again...

It's odd

I can't remember the last time spousal violence was deemed ok.

But I guess if they have the correct sexual organs, your spouse should put up with abuse and degradation...

Some of these posters are poisonous.

19. Peep the white knight over here.
    "Happy wife happy life" is a quote that miserable men use who lost their balls years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. In his defense, there is nothing wrong with making your bitch happy at the expense of your own happiness.