Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this £20 worth of weed ? Should be 2 grams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by masterkelt, May 3, 2015.

1. Very true I see where you're coming from but I would rather be cut short .2 grams then risk a distribution charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks like 20 quids worth to me mate. Enjoy...

3. Seems like 2g to me. Next time put a bic lighter next to it so we can judge easier.

4. fair enough man

5. Picked up from somewhere else this looks better ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431021278.794699.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431021292.084011.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Wow in nz $20 lucky ta get ya 1 gram haha and it won't even be that good. Depend on who u know of course

7. Yes looks anywhere from 1.5 to 2 honestly but there's always ways to tell foo shuu lol

8. £20 is $40 nz so its pretty much the same. You have to take into account exchange rates.

9. Ah yes. Forgot bout that haha still looks like fair bit a green for 40buk tho

10. Dem dere UK mids.

11. My man you ahve to decide that stuff aint nobody gonn do that stuff for you
    You taste you smell it you decide if thats tuff is worth your money haha

12. I dont think thats 2 grams it looks more like 1.2-1.5 but i could be wrong and its not the best weed but not bad either.