Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this £20 worth of weed ? Should be 2 grams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by masterkelt, May 3, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430647019.967823.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430647036.725092.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430647059.636645.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ye just about and looks dank 

3. I would say £20 is a universal price in the whole of the UK for 2 grams. Everywhere I've bought weed from the north of Scotland all the way down to London it's been 10er a gram. Doesn't matter what quality it is dank or mids it's always been the same price for me. ;)

4. Looks a little under by eyeing it but who knows put it on a scale

5. If it's dense yeah it appears 2.0 but if it's fluffy i see 1.5 there

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

6. Who knows? Only you and the dealer do and you apparently don't have  a scale. Nobody online can weigh your weed for you, and weed isn't something that you can eyeball all that well, especially in a pic.

7. Smoke it and tell us how good it is. But it does look around 2g if dense

8. Thanks for the replies , was fairly dense so I'll go with 1.8 to be realistic + I don't bring a scale cause it's a street dealer so if I get caught with a scale I could get done for dealing

9. Dunno but you really need to start taking better care of your hands.

10. Loool I hear you

11. Weigh it when you get home? :confused:

12. I think he's already home blade. OP asked this question 2 days ago. ;)

13. He meant to weigh it on a scale back at his house. The simplest fix to this for OP is to weigh the dank at home. OP does not own a scale though obv

14. I'm pretty sure if he had a scale OP would've weighed it anyway. ;)

perhaps you missed what OP said here, OP has implied he does infact have a scale

16. so he has a scale but is asking people too eyeball the weed for a weight.

Why would he even start this thread if he's got scale?

17. Yeah, but how for do you think the OP could go to do more look more like?

18. ?

19. Like I said I didn't want to carry a scale with me. I was also ready to smoke it at the time and didn't feel the need to go home just to weigh it.

20. if your not willing to carry scale then your never going to know if you got what you paid for.

Asking people online provides minimal help for this type of thing when you can get an accurate answer using your scales.✌