Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping and smoking same time period

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lean prince, May 3, 2015.

1. I couldn't find anything about this but it seems that after I smoke some bowls or a few joints I can't get high when I try to vape even the next day. Does smoking interfere with vaping tolerance??

2. I have not experienced this. I smoke and vape regularly. In one day I have had edibles, smoked weed, vaped weed and vaped BHO. The next day I vaped weed just fine. It could be your vaporizer, how you're doing it, or maybe that's just you and how your body works.

3. Ya I smoke and vape about the same amount and I haven't noticed anything that effects the high if the vape or smoke, but everyone is different

4. Eh, smoking and vaping give different types of high so maybe that's what you're experiencing or, I find that when I've just been at it a lot (multiple times in one day) i just don't feel high anymore, which means it's time for a t break sadly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Many of the vape aficionados over at fuckcombustion.com have said that they didn't experience the full effects of vaping until they completely quit smoking for 2-3 weeks.

6. Il do some experiment ing maybe my batteries were just dead or something

7. I do not think so.
    I get more baked off of my vaporizer. Try vaping and smoking the same amount, many people vape less than they smoke.

8. That's what Ive heard, and I really love vaping and the high it gives, but giving up smoking I don't know about that.

my vape gets me soaring over the sun but if those aren't even the full effects... Well then it might be worth trying.

9. That's true but I need more batteries if this is the case