twenty k watt room dream

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by angusbeef, May 2, 2015.

1. Our collective was blessed with one final substantial donation in the will of a former member so we are looking to expand indoor operations.
    Would like to talk to some people whom have experience with similar collective gardens.

A. Will twenty one thousands be enough for 45 plants? Should we go with a supplemental spectrum as well? I am intrigued by LED but have they reached the potential of good old HID for quality and yeild yet or is the electric bill still the prime advantage?

B. Master control input? Have never used one.

C. How much space would it require?

D. Ventilation? Should eight hurricane 1000 cfm be sufficient?

E. A/C? Will defiantly be going minisplit but beyond that unsure. It gets up to 100 degree in the summer here and would like the ability to dial em into low seventies in such weather. How many units do ya think it would take?

F. Nutes and watering system. Would like to start a drip feed or some type of automated system for sure. What size reservoir? Was thinking 200 at least huh? Beyond that i am quite undecided. Any advice? Plan on going with coco and currently have a preference innutrients but im still open too and encourage suggestions. Any ball park figure guesses on nute and water budget bills?

I'm sure there's some things I've left out, forgotten or hurdles we just haven't planned for yet. All other input and advice is very much appreciated.

2. Just a couple more things blades..t
    Estimated start up and maintainance cost annually? What would be a good target yeild?
    Trying to figure a realistic number of dispensaries we will be able to help.
    Thank you for your time.

3. You probably wont get an answer
    You haven't done a lot of research on your own it seems.

So if we help, do we have to smoke it for you too?
    Hahahahahah