Smoking brownies for the first time

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420Limousine, May 1, 2015.

1. Hey guys [​IMG]

So me and my friends are getting his brother (who is more experienced with weed) to make us some pot brownies. We're young and have super low tolerance (once a month or less weed), and we're gonna chill at one friend's house, eat them, sit around all night and just have a good time.

Was just wondering what you guys' first experiences were like if you've tried them before, and if you had any tips. Also I have read that I should eat them slowly? Because apparently if not you get all paranoid and such, but that's never been a problem before and we're gonna be pretty comfortable so yeah.

2. Sounds like a fun time. I have a thing or two to share, but for my stories to be relevant I must know your age.

3. #3 Omega369, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
  4. I'm 19, (not that young but still young).

5. #5 I'm Ron Burgundy?, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    Smoking brownies......... :gc_rocks:

6. "Smoking" brownies.

You guys are gonna get owned

7. I didnt mean to write "smoking" brownies ahahhaha sorry sorry if anyone is still up for it i would not mind some life stories about EATING brownied please?

8. Eat one. Wait an hour. If needed eat half of another. Wait again. If nothing still, the brother messed up your brownies. Eat the rest.

9. Or possibly he smoked the weed while making the brownies.

10.  hmm 19??[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Smoking brownied

[​IMG]

12. Generally, for reasons beyond my current levels of marijuana knowledge, baking weed into food absorbs much higher levels of THC than any other other method. The difference is in orders of magnitude. So for example, if you were to smoke x amount of weed you would achieve say a 6 on the highness scale. Baking that same amount of weed may get you to a 9 or even a 10, and as you know the jump in highness from a 7 to an 8 for example is massive.

In any case, the first time i smoked brownies i saw Jesus so be prepared to see some crazy shit. Also be prepared to be high for at least the entire day.

13. When you 'smoke' the brownies, do you use milk in place of your bong water?

14. Look it up, you actually can smoke brownies.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Man I rolled me up a big fat brownie but damn if it ain't too moist.... How did ya get your shit to light???