MSM reporting police brutality and corruption

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 1, 2015.

1. Regardless he would be alive if he hadn't come in contact with the cops.

Until they release photos or a video of the knife its still all speculation. The cop says its illegal the prosecutor said it is legal. Nothing is proven either way yet. So once again slow the hype train and wait.

2. What did I lie about? You're still ignoring the question. I asked why you included Trayvon Martin. He was not killed by the police, he was killed by a wannabe cop who followed him by targeting him.

3. #83 Cactus Ed, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015

You asked why I included Trayvon in my list of black liars when I had no such list and if you didn't realize that you do have poor reading comprehension as yuri noted.  I think you read just fine, you just twist what you read in order to make a point.  I'm not going to get into the Trayvon topic with you because you're an ideologue and discussion is pointless with such people.  I'll still snipe your comments though, and expect you to do the same.

4. #84 yurigadaisukida, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    Overblown story about an "innocent" black man being "brutalized" for "absolutely no reason" other than racist white supremicism?

Its all a lie to get you to storm walllmart in a drunken rage fury all in the name of "peace" and equal "rights"

Kill Whitey he is the oppressor

Herpa derp

-yuri

5. Man, I get a notification saying you quoted me in a post. I click it and it takes me to this where you quote someone else. I was tricked![​IMG]

6. Then don't bring it up! Lmaoooo

7. When I replied to ashmagic I accidently replied to a post of yours too so I deleted it.  Sorry.