Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Frost time grower

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Earlhorace13, May 1, 2015.

1. #1 Earlhorace13, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    I have three plants growing . 37 days now I have them under a 250 watt metal light giving fox farms veg food
    Question : do I need to trim the girls?
    HELP GOOD HELP PLEASE ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430489872.669588.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum earl horace13

2. You should not need to trim such small plants.  I clip the dead leaves off only when the plants are that small.  See how they are bending towards the light?  There is not enough light in there.  Just from what I can see looks like you don't have enough room for more so I can't see what you could do to make it better.  For comparison I used a 1000 wt bulb for 2 plants and they thrived. 250 and they will struggle all the way to harvest.  You should get some buds but I bet you get less than an ounce per plant.

There is a specific grow forum here that you would probably get more input on.

3. #3 Earlhorace13, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    I have a H.P.S 1000 watt should I go to it NOW for the last 100days?

4. Thank you!!!!

5. I would. They look well established. Have height set at max and slowly lower it over a couple of days until it is the height in your picture. They will pop up real quick.

6. cool Thanks!!!!

7. Dumb ass 1st time post

8. Looking good bro! Cheers

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-