Ron Paul: Fall Of The Dollar Is Close.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, May 1, 2015.

1. #21 Fizzly, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Where did I lie?  If you are going to call somebody a liar, then you shouold at least provide an accurate quote of the words he/she said.  You cannot do this, because there is no such quote.  It's your OPINION that I lied, and I don't even know why. 

Immortal technique and his manager have been charged with robbery, and they will be arraigned in June.

http://westsidetoday.com/2015/04/28/rapper-immortal-technique-charged-with-robbery/

3. #23 garrison68, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
    Ron Paul is clearly a liar, as shown in this video you posted.  His friends, including the heads of the Ron Paul Curriculum, an internet based homeschooling system, support such niceties as stoning people to death for blasphemy, a Xian government with laws based on the bible and other insanity.      

4. There has been predictions of a collapse repeatedly, perhaps the bigger question is 'why/how hasnt it collapsed yet'?

5. #25 Darth_Lotus, May 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
    I don't see why anyone hates on Ron Paul, hes OBVIOUSLY the only politician who tells the truth all the time. Not saying all his predictions are true, but he at least gives his true opinion, you gotta fkn respect that when hes up with some of these monsters. Its no wonder he gets little recognition and slighted all the time, and probably the smaller end of financial backing since he tells the truth and cares for citizens.

Yet, the sheeple happily go about their days....DUN DUN DUN!

6. #26 Darth_Lotus, May 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
    End game is not completely ready yet.

I agree. "Dr. No" is what he is, what you see is what you get.

He is the epitome of an honest and humble man.

8. but but but

He's racist and wants to regulate your right to murder children

-yuri

9. Ahhh, but the rub is, the head of his Ron Paul Curriculum wants to have the right to stone people and children for such crimes as blasphemy.   Of course, Ron Paul won't be asked if he is in favor of these types of things, because people like myself are not allowed to ask questions of politicians.  

10. Honesty and humility would certainly seem to preclude any presidential aspirations. He's gotta drum up new versions of favorite vote-getting problems - problems typically based on his own false premises - so that he can bring forth totally stupid shit that only exacerbates these and nearly every other existing problem, while his press secretary lies his ass off to make it all seem like it's all a grand success. Now that's a GREAT president!

Sheeple can wake up but they'll still be sheeple.

Everyone wants to believe that their time on this Earth is more special than prior times, which is the same reason people always think the world will suddenly end during their time,

The dollar is based on oil so it will collapse when oil falls out of use. It is that simple, or when enough nations with oil aren't friendly and won't sell it to us, which we saw in the 1970s with OPEC.

13. mind blown

-yuri

It doesn't have to wait until oil falls out of use to collapse. It will collapse when it falls out of use for oil, which is happening now. BRIC and other nations want to move to the Chinese yuan for oil.

That will never happen, first you have to figure out real population control that doesn't involve killing the children of their citizens. They are a nation on the verge of implosion, massive corruption and tyranny is rampant in media and society. You would be a fool and spiteful against the US to accept the currency of such a likely volatile nation.  

16. lol

Do you keep up with tech news at all? You should read about The Great Firewall, it was recent and deals with China and Taiwan.

I do. Do you know what BRIC is? Do you follow economic news? Do you realize that the US is not any more of a moral nation than China and that morality doesn't matter because we're talking about oil and cash?

19. #39 fromTheOldCountry, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015

We aren't talking morality, we are talking about the ability of a government to provide for its people the necessities of government. Safety and security, and freedom of idea and speech, and access to education because without it no real conversation can occur nationally. How can a nation prosper and become better without such? Without such you rely on the innovations and ideological ideas of nations who can do so.

You actually are talking about morality, you're just not calling it that. China is happy with running their country the way they are doing it, it works for them. None of that points to any kind of collapse, just the opposite actually. Their stronger controls on freedoms and population control allow them to maintain more control over resources and growth. You don't agree with the choices they've made, so you describe it negatively, calling it corrupt and tryannical. These are all moral judgments made by you.
    I'm not disagreeing with you on the morality of China. My point is that the US is no better, just different. And that when it comes to economics, nobody cares what you do at home because out in the world your money all spends the same. If you think the Saudis will turn down Yuan backed by BRIC because China limits network access, I think you might be a little naive. Do you think the Saudis are a moral nation of equality? They do things that make China look like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.