Ron Paul: Fall Of The Dollar Is Close.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, May 1, 2015.

1. WAKE 
    UP
    SHEEPLE

2. #3 Sneaky Snake, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    I think you've already posted that one.

3. Probably is true but everyone on this site complains about being broke, crushing the one percenters, blah blah. So I would assume that they lack fundage, jobs whatever. So when that day comes you will really be screwed. It will be a interesting site seeing the masses scurry around like ants to feed the food suck.

4. #5 landrace, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015

[​IMG]

5. I thought the fall of the dollar was "close" in 2008? :confused:

Will it fall someday? Sure -- nothing is forever, including the Roman, English, Spanish, Soviet, and American empires.

Fiat currencies have an average life of 25 years, according to what I've read. Ours is almost 44 years old. But I think the British pound (fiat) is considerably older.

It's not high on my list of things to worry about.

6. Whether you worry or not, sh*t happens.

So Id rather not worry.
    ~ poke

7. What?

8. Luckily I have rich parents who invested in gold and silver, they actually took my advice hehe.

9. Ron Paul Predicted the recession in 2008. Lol

Ron Paul knows what he's talking about. Countries are switching off the dollar. ECT ECT.

10. I'm really hearing good things about this Ron Paul guy. He should run for office so he can replace President Bill Clinton 

11. #12 garrison68, May 5, 2015
    There's an old saying, "If You Throw Enough Shit Against the Wall Some of it is Bound to Stick."

Here's one example where Ron Paul was wrong, on a 2012 list of the 12 Worst Predictions About the U.S. Economy, when he predicted that inflation would spike, which did not happen:are Of Runaway Inflation[/size]

Congressman Ron Paul believed that runaway inflation was "just horrendous" in May 2011, he said during an appearance on Fox Business NewsWhen Congressman Paul made that statement, inflation was pegged at 3.2 percent and, after peaking at 3.9 percent that October, inflation has steadily fallen to 1.4 percent in July 2012.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/17/economic-predictions-that-were-wrong_n_1798301.html

12. #13 garrison68, May 5, 2015
    Another person that shows Ron Paul's predictions were wrong about the economy, Paul Krugman in the NY Times, says quite assuredly that Ron Paul is speaking about a subject of which he knows "absolutely nothing", and it looks very much like Mr. Krugman is exactly right. 

Speaking of People Whose Models Have Failed
    Paul Krugman, The NY Times Opinion Pages
      DECEMBER 14, 2011 
    The latest polls show Newt slipping in Iowa - but not to the benefit of Mitt Romney. Instead, it now seems possible that Ron Paul will win the caucuses.
    Now, Paul is unique among the GOP contenders, or for that matter among politicians in general, in making monetary policy his signature issue. So it's worth noting that he is among those who have been wrong about everything in this slump.
    Here's a sample from earlier this year: Ron Paul: Gold, Commodity Prices “Big Event” Signaling Economic Collapse. Oh, and for fun: Understanding Why Ron Paul Knows More About Inflation Than Does Paul Krugman.
    The second of those articles, by the way, predicts a surge in consumer prices in the second half of 2011. Not according to either the CPI or, for those who are convinced that the government is lying, billion price index, both of which show prices leveling off in the second half. But hey, there are still 17 days left!
    I'm sure that the Paulistas will find a way to claim that their man has been right about everything, even though his predictions have been all wrong. But he really has built his political career around the notion that he's an expert in a subject about which he actually understands nothing.

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/12/14/speaking-of-people-whose-models-have-failed/?_r=0

I didn't say he specifically said the dollar was done in 2008, I said "I thought the fall of the dollar was 'close' in 2008?" :)

Whoever was saying it, Peter Schiff, Mark Faber, Alex Jones, et al. were all wrong.

Will it fall someday? Sure.

But it isn't imminent.

14. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ifJG_oFFDK0

This is pretty impressive. So his predictions are wrong? Lol

15. #16 garrison68, May 5, 2015
    I just proved that some of his predictions are wrong.  Anybody can say that there's "Class warfare", or higher taxes, civil unrest or that certain bad things result from warfare.  

Was he or was he not wrong about the economy in 2011?  

He's just another idiot with fans who think he's god. 

16. You expect someone to be right all the time?

You lie just so you could win an argument. You refused to realize that you were wrong and continued to argue.
    ( Thread was about Immortal Technique and an amazing speech he made)

Your Pathetic. You call him an idiot, yet, your wasting your time lying just so you could win an argument over the internet.

Ron Paul has always been an honest man and dedicated his life to inform people about what's going on in the government. Always Fighting For the people.

Only an idiot would call Ron Paul an Idiot.

Here's a video from MSNBC pointing out specific Ron Paul lies.
    https://youtu.be/LC-l7zjAT_0

lulz

Yall lack fundage scrubs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jRTrRxamxQ