Crazy theory on life after death? or possible

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by homestarstoner, Apr 30, 2015.

I never was against the what-ifs man and I didn't mean any judgement by my post. I just think it's interesting how many ways there are to perceive theory as fact.

2. There is life after death. It has absolutely nothing to do with the body left behind. Do I know for an absolute fact? Yes, I do.

3. Care to explain?

Beer before Bud, you're in the mud
    Bud before Beer, you're in the clear.

4. I'm a skeptic, which means that I'm willing to embrace any idea in the world as long as it's supported by evidence. Is there any way that you could share the evidence you have to demonstrate that your claim is true?

5. I can only explain what I've experienced myself. Because like others, I am skeptical- or was, actually.
    My 18 year old daughter died suddenly and unexpectedly in February, what she has done since she passed is truly amazing.
    Would you believe me if I told you? Or would you think I'm just a sad mom making things out of nothing?
    I promise you with all that I am these things are true- she moved a picture on the wall, once to the floor, once it was almost sideways on the wall. The picture is in her room and I hung it after she died.
    A penny flew out of no where and bounced off me and the stove I was standing in front of about 6 times before flying behind me and landing on the ground. The YouTube on my phone opened one day and played a random song I had never heard before about a boy that died and all he saw and was after his death.
    I could go on, she's always showing me where she is and that she's still very much with me.
    I don't know why I'm telling all of this, I guess because it's the only thing I seem to know anything about anymore.

6. ah my bad then man, i overexaggerated the context of what you were getting at. apologies

It's all good homie, text based conversation can lead to controversy over small intricacies. I think it's maybe because we are social organisms who learned to communicate face to face and now we're just reading such small bits of what people have to say, easing the path of miscommunication between author and reader. (my what-if)

8. We go in to the DMT world