Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holding off Stage 4 liver cancer with high cbd cannabis oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by lbezphil2005, Apr 30, 2015.

1. OKay, latest update - cancer level is down to 2211, alkaline phosphatase is down to 125, everything is looking so much better, getting ready to have another ct scan the end of this month to see how many tumors are left - and if I am even at stage 4 anymore! My oncologist doesnt know what to say - I took him one of the 5 gram syringes yesterday so he can see what i am taking, the only question he had for me was how much did my doctors recommendation cost!! WTF?!? You'd think he'd be happy with his high paying insurance and government payments, let alone private patients, but he seemed to be jealous that they were gonna charge 200 bucks (what he thought it was, mine cost 65 with an id card, lmao) - not how to find more info on the oil, how i was taking it, what it did for me, nothing like that. stupid freaking assholes after big chunks of money, thats what most oncologists are. don't even care about their patients, just the pocket book.

On a happy note, plants are looking awesome, i've got some of guerrila45's afghan 88's, island bubble, nlx, sks, indiana bubblegum, and gfba coming up - oh, can't forget warlock by him, too - everything looking stellar, oh hell, crunk can't forget that one, plus got a bunch from other breeders - will post up some pics later today. thanks for checking in!

2. I don't think she's ever smoked but she has used my vaporizer on occasion, about once or twice a week. I'll definitely contact you if we get out there.

3. PET scan results...No cancer detected! She still has to go through the chemo/radiation treatments but it's comforting to know we're not dealing with other tumors at this point.

I understand your frustration with your doctor. Not even one time have her doctors informed her about the importance of diet, nutrition and exercise. Exception- her naturopathic doctor has been very helpful. It's too bad these hospitals don't make a naturopathic doctor part of their team.

4. What? No cancer detected? Totally confused. Didn't they tell you she had lobular carcinoma? She's cancer free? That's amazing, so happy to hear it! Why are they still going to proceed with the the chemo/ radiation treatments?

5. I think the PET scan detects tumors/masses. She most likely still has cancer cells that have yet to metastasize so that is why she's going through with the chemo and radiation. I say that because they did find cancer cells in 7 out of 15 lymph nodes that were tested when she had the lumpectomy. I don't know if the doctors have a way to detect cancer cells that haven't formed tumors.

She's had 1 chemo treatment and other than being very tired for a couple of days, she feels fine. Next treatment is in about 10 days.

6. Oh, I see. So has she actually started the oil?

7. Oh yes! I got her started on that about 2 weeks before chemo started. The only problem with the oil is she weighs about 110 pounds and sometimes her mind is still a little fuzzy in the morning when she goes to work. I put the oil in vegetable capsules that I got from the organic grocery store nearby. She's up to 3 drops of oil per capsule. I've been increasing the dose by a drop per week. A drop is about the size of a grain of rice, which is what I read should be the initial dose.

8. #48 WeedCat, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015
    I understand the foggy feeling. It's hard but cannabis is strong medicine. I went through it too and it I remember thinking I have to use power tools today. I did fine, but I thought to myself, where do we build in time to heal? So many employers don't allow for it. In other words, you can't afford to get sick.
    If there is any tweaking she can do in her life to work a little less and rest more? This will greatly help. Maybe if she tried taking it a few hours earlier and just called it an early night. Another nice way get through that is to take a walk with her nightly. That will help with healing and move the the blood around for good oxygen absorption.

Slamdaddy. The medical establishment has a way of making everything seem like an emergency and it needs to be done NOW! They use words like death, cancer, metastasize, clinical studies etc... and those frightening words, with their vibe of urgency, makes us hasty, when it comes to big decisions. It doesn't give us time to research, talk to others and do our homework. Did you guys get a second opinion?

Please do the research before giving her any more chemo. Chemo heals very few and the word is, it kills more people from the effects as it is such a strong chemical mix that kills both cancer and our good cells. I get the feeling she's not as sick as they are making her feel she is. What brought her in to the hospital in the first place? How was her health before? Did she seem sick to you? Does she seem more sick now that she's been told all this?

Sorry for all the questions but I am curious as I keep hearing these stories more and more of direness and expediency when it comes to people's health. I myself went through this a few years ago. In a nut shell, rushed to emergency for food poisoning. At the time I was eating edibles and smoking cannabis. After a CT scan, tumors were present and their diagnosis was I had Urachal cancer. So much urgency to operate and give me full hysterectomy all in two weeks time. I was also told Urachal cancer is untreatable and rare. All they could offer me was clinical studies with the life expectancy rate to be at 4 months. It did not make sense to operate when I was dying anyway.

The whole time I never felt like I was sick besides puking my guts out from food poisoning that one day. The operation put me in to insta-menopause and 8 days in the hospital with two emergency blood transfusions. It's like what the hell is going on here? It turns out my labs came back clear. No sign that I had cancer or ever had cancer.

Two years later and just now starting to get away this traumatic event and the PTSD I went through as did my husband and two kids. I should have taken a bit of time to research. Most cancer doesn't spread that fast.

Honestly, it was an eye opener. I've been studying cannabis ever since. I've learned that smoke is for pain, oil is for healing and juicing is for over all health. I have to wonder if my tumors were not cancerous because of the edibles? No doctors wanted to study me. I thought I was a great candidate for a study. I was a healthy, 4 mile a day walker middle aged women who never drank or smoked. But I learned that no one really cares about that. There was no money in finding out why I DID NOT have cancer.

So your story raised a few red flags. I wonder if your gal is not being subject to unnecessary chemo.

And to add, I decided to go on 60ml/gram regime for a few reasons after my cancer-scare. My mom and dad both died of cancer. Mom smoked and died from lung. My dad died from colon cancer. He refused to see any doctors and unfortunately, it is a cancer that can be caught early. Anyway, I thought if I have a chance of cancer, I'm going to kill it now. So mine was a preventative more than anything. I also feel I can talk about the effects of it with people since I have gone through it.

9. #49 WeedCat, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015
    I don't want to overwhelm you guys but these are good reads.
    http://www.medicaljane.com/2015/02/03/stefanie-lar...

http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/rr.html

10. She had a mammogram in April (nothing detected). She discovered a lump sometime in June, had a biopsy the first week of July and the next week we found out she had cancer. To be honest, she was the epitome of good health for a woman in her 40's. She still doesn't look sick. Her 3rd chemo treatment was today (once every 2 weeks for the first 4 treatments) and other than her hair falling out, she's been pretty good.

11. Is she on the oil as well?

12. Yes. Got her some very strong oil off the darknet.

13. good for you, bro, and great for her!
    Both you guys need to remember - the 60 grams of oil for cancer treatment is something that one person found worked for their cancer. it would never work for mine, i've been thru probably 180 grams all ready, cancer level is now down to 1517, last time it was 2211. i think the idea of her taking it a little earlier (i take mine with meals) might help her, the sooner she can get more into her body (higher doseage) the quicker it will have a positive effect..

also cancer spreads differently, different cancers spread faster than others, etc - i was near death (within just a couple of weeks) within a year of being diagnosed, and thats with smoking cannabis only. LIfe expectancy was only 6 months (that would have put me in the grave by december of 2014) and my cancer level was 22518, the highest my oncologist had ever seen it before (afp marker). I am still very tired, but able to go the whole day doing quite a bit, gonna try and go back to work after harvest season's over. Cancer levels getting lower, and although it has slowed down quite a bit I just think its because of the stress i've been under lately.

14. Glad you are still around Ibezphil2005. So how much oil do you think you have taken up to now? I heard it takes longer for some. What are your medical doctors saying about you healing? I sure hope the oil will continue to work and kill the damn cancer once and for all. I assume you are making life style changes as well?

15. I decided to try one of the cannabis oil capsules that my girlfriend takes every night. I did this partly because I wanted to get high and also, because she complains about being in a fog for most of the morning due to the capsules and I wanted to see what it's like for her. Her dose is now 2 drops from a syringe, so I took the same dose.

It took about 2 hours for it to kick in. I was extremely high for about 3 hours before going to bed. Right now, I have a little bit of a foggy head but I can function pretty well.

I think 3 drops would be better for a fair comparison since I'm quite a bit bigger than her. 4 drops would most likely be a psychedlic experience.

She has 7 more chemo treatments and then radiation after the chemo. Lab reports continue to be very positive.

16. #56 Gemstoner, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2015
    For the past several years I have taken @ ¼ gram of RSO nightly. Until recently, I would get morning brain fog along with a dull headache at the base of my head, just above my neck. I suspected that the headache resulted from RSO. About four months ago I started a successful protocol of anti-inflammatory vitamins and minerals and no longer get the headaches at all. I have not changed my cannabis usage so I now believe that inflammation, not RSO, was causing the headaches.

Evidently the RSO alone was not a sufficient anti-inflammatory. I needed to correct the vitamin and mineral deficiencies as well.

17. Just thought I'd add to this thread : I've stopped eating oil every day since June and have had worse symptoms (for autoimmune disease). I reviewed my blood work I had in February and looked at my liver enzymes and they were very low. I felt relatively good during that time when I had good oil. A month after quitting the oil I've had upper right quadrant pain, and recently they've found some slight mild liver enzyme elevation. It's a little lower now, but I remember having none of these pains when I ate oil edibles, and the last time I ate some, my pain vanished, and before that I had a very strange "feel good" sensation. I'm unsure what stronger effect eating it has on the internal organs than smoking it, but my hypothesis leads me to believe that the medicinal effects are far stronger when ingested. So I'm going to return to daily / semi-daily oil edibles and see if I improve again.

18. good luck and im happy to see that you are doing well, cancer is a horrible thing and im glad to see that you are doing good

19. hows things going?