Lixx's LED Honey Hole

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Lixx, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Thanks Growmies! I am super stoked to have you all tuning in. It keeps you on your game when you think people are watching. Lol! I hope to keep it interesting. Lots of good gear to run for sure! Thanks everyone!

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1368663-lixxs-led-honey-hole.html#entry21605942

2. This is the coolest fuckin thing ever

3. Epic mate! Can't believe I spaced on your new thread though [​IMG]

It's awesome, I think your setup is probably the closet one I know know that's similar to mine now. Nutes, lights and medium and i'm probably going to loose the big scrogs for a bit and run with a few more but smaller different strains. Maybe even loose the Veg bottle. 

You've just stepped it up a (big) notch mate very inspiring, looking forward to seeing the results. [​IMG]

4. Subbed in Lixx! A QP from the Amnesia?! That is just crazy! I'm only hoping for 2 zips when I start my grow. BTW the GDP is stunning.. Her colors are too gorgeous.

5. #26 Lixx, May 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2015
    I appreciate bro. It's hopefully about to get interesting!

Lol! I'm glad you like it. I'm pretty stoked about it. Thanks bud!
    Thanks man. You haven't missed anything except the greetings, which for me, have been awesome. Thanks again everyone!

We are about to get to some growing and some posting and some pics and shit... Yeah!!

I've always enjoyed following along with your journal too man! This last one was really nice!! Good job.
    What's up partner? Welcome! Yeah... Right at 4oz. I have been right at that mark with each grow. It gets me by from harvest to harvest with maybe a week to spare just so I can keep some for the long cure.

But... These were my previous harvests and in my previous space. Hopefully that can change now with this setup.

The rate of harvests is at least 4 times faster once this gets rolling so even if the per plant weight stays the same, I'll still get it faster.

The GDP is a pretty one to look at. She was purple from the moment hairs started to pop.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1368663-lixxs-led-honey-hole.html#entry21605942

6. I can't wait for this craziness lixx

7. Hello lixx im red beard i come in peace, i am in awe of thiss amare of which you all speak i am friend of pharmer and i come to joun you in your quest for growing greatness!!!...😉 just kiddin i see lots of my gcf members are here i have my first ss 150 on its way and am very anxious to check these beauties out ive subbed if you dont mind and look forward to hangin at your place here good day all and stiggy!?!?..." i love you man!"

8. All craziness welcome! (Insert Stiggy comment Here:)
    Glad your here bud!

What up RedBeard I have a buddy with a red beard. Lol! The SS' s won't disappoint my friend. Aside from the awesome light, which is ultimately why we all got them, the team over there at Amare is awesome. They look at pictures I post and have even gotten in touch with me to let me know that my light might be too close. Sure enough. Hairs were staring to brown. (Early flower=Bad). But the point is once you get their lights, you also have them on your side to get the best results from the light. And... They do what we do! These lights are for this. I don't even call them customer support. It's like your buddies!
    I have totally seen you over in Pharmer's journal. Let me know if You do a journal and I'll totally sub. Having other folks to talk about and show your plants to is invaluable. Seriously. You guys make this totally worthwhile. You can't just talk about these things with everyone. Lol. I went crazy when I started just wanting to tell someone and show someone" look what I can do"! Then I found the City! Welcome bro.

9. Cool not sure that ill start a new journal but here is my current thread http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1312198-"red's-Yard-Weeds"my-First-Grow-Journal
    "red's Yard Weeds"my First Grow Journal
    And i will be startin one ( you know where😜) as requested... so if you are over there aswell ill be startin an ss journal there

10. You already know.

Subbed. I think?

11. This looks like fun. I will be watching and taking notes [​IMG]

12. What's up Growmies? I've been working a lot lately and have put off an update for a couple days. I like to do these things big! Here we go...

GDP: Day 123 (61 Flower)

She seems ready to go but I think I need to flush one more gallon through her and let her dry. She has only been flushing for maybe 7-8 days. Thats my plan anyway. Water today straight water 1 gallon and chop this weekend. She looks so tiny next to the Blue Dreams but I know she is as big as all the other plants I've grown before. My eyes need to adjust to these bigger spaces. lol. I predict 85 grams off the GDP. Super dense buds but mainly the tops. The smell is so good though. Man... so good!

IMG_1682.jpg IMG_1683.jpg
    IMG_1684.jpg IMG_1685.jpg
    IMG_1686.jpg IMG_1687.jpg
    IMG_1690.jpg IMG_1692.jpg
    IMG_1694.jpg IMG_1695.jpg

Blue Dream #1: Day 85 (24 Flower)

Big ole girl here. Easily the biggest I have ever grown. That really isn't sayin much but I'm proud! This one is right under the SS260. Lights approx 20-22 in above tops. Amare contacted me and told me thats the sweet spot for this light. This is actually one of their Equitorial Strain lights. It is supposed to mimic a more intense equatorial light spectrum, great for sativas. These BD's have a lot of that in them for sure. They are nice to look at!

IMG_1669.jpg IMG_1671.jpg
    IMG_1673.jpg IMG_1675.jpg

Blue Dream #2: Day 85 (14 Flower)

This one is actually a couple inches taller in places than her sister. Just 10 days behind. I planned on staggering them 14 days apart but she grew into the veg light. Touching it... So she went to flower. It's cool to see them a lil bit apart like that and watch the similarities/differences. I like the blue dreams so far...

IMG_1672.jpg IMG_1676.jpg

GDP Clone #1: Day 47(22 Flower)

Nothing super special to report on this plant. Again, I just put this in here to check out the fabric pots and fill space. An experiment on several levels. I have never grown clones for instance. I wanted to run one early and see the differences in clone growing/seed growing. One thing I can now say for sure is that it is FAST. This wasn't my best clone. Just an average one that I didn't train or top or anything. But...she looks okay I guess. Starting to show some purple in some buds.

IMG_1678.jpg IMG_1679.jpg
    IMG_1680.jpg IMG_1681.jpg

A little Flower overview as best as I can get. Hard to get shots in a confined space. Lol!

IMG_1696.jpg IMG_1697.jpg

GDP Clones #2-3: Day 47

One of these will go into flower as soon as their mama comes out later this week. The both look good. They have received the IronH3ad formula since they were cuttings. They look good. One of them is a little light green whereas all the others and the mama are really dark. Possible nitrogen deficit. I think I messed up a watering the other day. I mixed two gallons at the same time but in separate containers. After i was finished I immediately had doubt that I actually finished the second gallon. But I used it anyway... Even though she's light green, she has some beautiful leaves. I'll get her back on track!

IMG_1704.jpg IMG_1705.jpg

The other...

IMG_1706.jpg

GDP Clones #4-5: Day 47

These were the experiments from my first cloning. Super small cuts, just trying to make anything work. Plus I thought for sure some wouldn't make it. They all did...This first one was this tiny little nothing of a cut and now she is thriving. They are smaller than #'s 2-3 but that works for me. They can just veg longer and go in after 2-3 if need be.

IMG_1701.jpg IMG_1702.jpg

The other one...

IMG_1703.jpg

Blue Cheese: Day 35

Looking good. I think i might bend her over and teach her a thing or 2(train) later this week. Let some of that branching get some better light. She has a while before going in so i have to wrangle her in before she gets too tall.

IMG_1699.jpg

Northern Blue Auto: Day 35

Another first. Never grown an auto. Don't know what to expect or if I should treat her any differently. I'll probably transplant this one into a 3 gallon fabric pot and be done here shortly. I like the leaves though. 

IMG_1700.jpg

Moko Loko: Day 35

Probably about time to get into a 1 gallon and train this one . Very tiny short branches. I'll have to watch this one. Once it gets bent over if might explode with branching.

IMG_1707.jpg IMG_1708.jpg

Pimp Daddy Purps: Day 35 

Another one with small branches but this one is pretty short too. Another one to watch and see if TP and training helps.

IMG_1709.jpg IMG_1710.jpg

The Blues: Day 8

Oh yeah... I got the Blues... in a good way..

IMG_1711.jpg IMG_1712.jpg

Blue Dreams clones still waiting on roots...

IMG_1713.jpg

Veg Area Overview. It's gonna be crowded I can already tell. Lol!

IMG_1698.jpg

Peace Guys!

• Like Like x 1
  13. "I think I'm gonna bend her over and teach her a thing or 2 later this week."

Real love.

Your camera got a scratch n sniff option? :)

14. Bad ass update bro!! Those plants are gorgeous!!!

15. Killer update brotha! Everything looks super nice. Moko Loko is a little beauty!

16. Awesome update Lixx! Beautiful looking girls!

17. I want an led light just no money to drop on one every led grow I've seen I've loved great work lixx

18. What can I say FANTASTIC update. Everything is looking so GOOD!  I totally agree with AMARE's customer service. It is so refreshing to have that kind of support you feel like your talking to a good friend and a fellow grower who understands where you are coming from.

19. #40 Lixx, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    Thanks yall!! I watered everyone today. Gallons and gallons! So much water.

I also went ahead and made some hash oil with everclear. I had thought about blasting it but I don't have a proper way to purge yet. Gonna get a vac chamber and vacuum pump soon maybe. I've always liked the Everclear quick wash hash oil. It's super simple and the quality ain't bad. There is a little residue when dabbing. I suspect sugars from the alcohol if anything. I'm no chemist. Lol! I used the 2+ ounces of Amnesia trim. It should be pretty good. It's evaporating now. Should be a couple days.

I did go ahead and put another GDP clone into flower today also. It's been 2 weeks since the last one went in so its time. I hope this system works out. There are a lot of variables. Lol

Other than that everything is rolling along.

You guys be good, take care!