What flanels or stoner cloths you rocking today?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Kevieboy420, Apr 29, 2015.

1. #41 inthelooperton, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    Lol, hahaha shit man! And when your 5'10" your nice to people your size! Lol, much love Big Red,👈 you name from now on from me, but since your that big,lol, I wanted to make sure it was ok,hahahaha

2. And, I'm assuming, from the tiny past I say, it that a dragon on your calf sir (tatto) if so how many toes does he have? Off the wall question I know

3. have been big red since 3rd grade...lol!

4. im not worthy of a dragon but if i did it would be a red dragon!!! Im an endearing father and a man of the outdoors so its a water turtle that was my two oldest sons pet a portrait of each of them and drawings that my then 7 yearold who will start collage in august and my thirteen yearold who was 2 drew and colored my ex brother inlaw "rip Big SWAG" laid out and copied the way they colored it, its a really special piece to me...

5. Bet, very nice indeed sir! I also am a family man brother! 3 kids oldest girl 12, girl 10, boy 8! It's a loud ass house.. like terret syndrome loud. Here is my latest sir!

Attached Files:

6. i ve actually been ponderin hard on a anatomic heart tatted for my sons recent journey like a yin yang type of thing a deffected heart and a health or repaired heart with the stitch placed where his holes were located...just some thoughts!😀

7. Im getting Kevieboy below my collar bone est in the middle and 1983 below my other collar bone. Done in celtic letters 😁

8. my first it is so old... 1430513773885.jpg used to have white and gold/orange for irish flag...lol young and dumb,what can i say

9. It happens lol

10. So old and faded but I don't care I wear what I want

Attached Files:

11. "pac man fever it drivin me wild!"got a pocket fulla quarters and im headed to the arcade!" Oops just datted meself again...damn😜

12. at least the shirt held up!!!😜...HIDDING QUICKLY!!!

13. Basketball shorts and no shirt 😁

Attached Files:

14. hahahahahahaha!,nice piece holder!!!

15. #55 Kevieboy420, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    My gf says i should of put it in her lap because it looks like a glass dildo w/balls(profile) lmao 😂

16. Right, lol.. It's new name is Lance Armstrong.. (one ball?)

17. he uses the sn (juan pellota) for real!!! on the web time trials for trail and touring routes nation wide ranking...really no shit!!!

18. Had to toss a shirt on its a little breezy out

Attached Files:

19. Got the blues today...lol 1430665269029.jpg and the mastadon tee 1430665317813.jpg my church clothes...lol

20. Got my mma shorts on today my nike flip flops and shirtless 😁

Attached Files: