Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Numb finger after harvest

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by theguy21, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Well, this is weird.. yesterday i harvested and trimmed only 1 plant. I didn't wear gloves so resin accumulated on my thumb. After i finished the work, i felt my thumb skin so numb i coudnt feel anything.
    Didnt pay too much attention, i cleaned my hands and slept. Today my thumb is still kinda numb.. can someone explain this? How can this happen? [​IMG]

2. It happened to me when I was trimming my wife's medical weed.  There are topical creams in medical shops that do the same thing.  I don't recall it losing more than a couple of hours for me, but I put on gloves as soon as I figured out what was going on since I have to pass a drug test.