Im something Im not to a girl.. Help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TickTockCroc, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Its in the mindset.
    I think therefore I am,
    be confident.
    If you think negatively you will recieve a negative impact and vice versa.
    Get it in your head that, you are not a loser, you one of a kind.
    If you want to be popular and energetic, simply be that.
    Make the decision and decide for yourself what you want to be.
    Go out, talk to people, think positive, instead of building a wall you cant scale.

2. You know man, this is where it's at. It's that honesty with yourself that's gonna take you to where you want to be. You got to work for it, man. But stopping the bullshit is sometimes one of the harder parts in the process. Good on you, man. Hope everything works out. I sorta struggled with that at some points just to a lesser degree. It can be hard to feel good about yourself when you aren't doing a whole hell of a lot. But those are the feelings ya gotta listen too, man. They're there for a reason. It's up to you to break the cycle now. There's a whole beautiful world out there and you' be glad ya did! :)

When ya feel like you're making progress, reinvent marijuana into your life. It can be great for down time, but find some people you're close to and toke with them. It's a beautiful thing to bond over. You, a friend, nature, and little nature in a bowl!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. OP I think you're just overthinking the situation. I think if this girl is messaging you saying she wants to meet up again since she's in your town she's definitely interested regardless of your social life. You should go for it.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #24 TickTockCroc, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
    Lol, will keep you all updated. 

Yeah, I see all your points. Doesn't seem like such a huge deal anymore [​IMG] Lol.

She's actually in town soon, so we'll see what happens from there. 

Gonna take her out somewhere nice to eat and drink, maybe take her to some cool spots... Not gonna over-think this and just go with the flow. Over-thinking is doing more bad than good! I guess, whatever happens, happens. 

Thanks again for the support guys

5. Good luck man! Don't bang on the first date , that makes you a whore . My mom told me that.

6. Go have fun and just be confident, or at least act confident. Make her smile.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Don't listen to that guy.. she's only visiting town for so long. Bang her while you can 

8. Dude nah just be you she will dig it and if she doesn't more fish in the sea

9. This is sad af bro. Who cares honestly? Just hang out with her. If she doesnt like you because she thinks youre a loser well 1) are you a loser? 2) do you really want a person who only wants to be around you because youre always trying to party?

10. #30 TickTockCroc, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    Sorry to keep y'all hangin on the update.

So she came through, and we hung out for a couple of days. You were all right, she didn't care about my friends, she wanted some one-on-one time, and we actually had a really nice time together! I was just playing it up in my head because I guess I've been so out-of-the-loop with my social life here at home.

Called her over on the first day, we went to check out a market together and had lunch and drinks. Walked her around my favorite places, and we made out in a perfect spot [​IMG] Went and saw a show, had lunch, sat at a cafe, relaxed in this national park together on other days. We hung out and drank with some of my friends from out of town who happened to be swinging through that weekend, which was perfect. It was nice to just take a girl out one-on-one. It boosted my confidence a lot, definitely. She left back home, but I've already met another girl and planning to take her out this week XD. 

I know to all of you this is so petty and simple and kind of pussy of me.... But for anyone who might be in a similar situation: STEP OUT YOUR COMFORT ZONE! You won't regret it.

11. Wouldn't it be weird if he took her to a motel in the town where he has a place

12. Good to hear man! Your confidence will keep going up from here because now you know it's not as hard as you can build it up in your head to be :)

13. Was that the first time you took a girl out on a date?